The All India Institute of Medical Sciences in New Delhi put out a notice asking people to apply for positions in Groups A, B, and C. The goal of the hiring drive is to fill 281 non-teaching jobs. If you are eligible and want to be a part of this drive, you can apply for the job. The application form will be available according to the plan in the announcement, which is April 24, 2023. The chosen candidates will work in schools in New Delhi and NCI Jhajjar Haryana. People who are interested in learning more about the AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2023 should read this post.
AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2023 – Overview
|Recruiter||All India Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Name of the Posts||Group A, B, and C Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||281 Vacancies|
|Application Form Releasing Date||24th April 2023|
|Application Form Accessibility Mode||Online Mode|
AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2023 Notification
With the help of this recruitment campaign, the administration intends to fill all 281 of the available non-teaching positions at AIIMS Delhi. It has been brought to your attention that the current number of available positions may shift at some point throughout the selection process. Online application submission is the only method available for submitting the application. There will be no consideration given to any offline applications that are submitted. Before attempting to get their hands on the application form, it is strongly recommended that readers first read the comprehensive recruiting announcement that was posted on the website.
A comprehensive announcement designed to answer any and all questions regarding the recruiting effort is now being drafted. Please take the time to read the information presented on this page on the available positions, the significant dates, etc.
AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
|Publication of the detailed notification||24th April 2023|
|Commencement of the online application||24th April 2023|
|Last date to submit the online application||13th May 2023|
|Computer-Based Test Date||To be announced|
|Physical Test Date||To be announced|
|Date of the Interview||To be announced|
AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The purpose of this paragraph is to offer information about the qualifying standards for the job post in the hopes of eliciting applications from those who are the best qualified to fill the vacancy. The criteria for eligibility, which may include requisite experience and credentials, are established by the appropriate authorities. It is important to keep in mind that the needed qualifying criteria are different for each role that is being filled as a result of this recruiting campaign.
|Senior Biochemist.||1. M.Sc in Organic Chemistry/Nuclear Medicine from a recognised University/Institution|
2. 5 years of research or practical experience in a Biochemical or clinical pathology laboratory of a medical college or teaching hospital
|Senior Chemist||1. M.Sc in Organic Chemistry/Nuclear Medicine from a recognised University/Institution|
2. 3 years experience in running a Radiochemistry lab
|Senior Technical Editor||1. M.Sc in biochemistry/medical, Biochemistry/biotechnology|
2. 3 years of teaching or research experience.
|Biochemist||1. Masters in Science, Arts, or Business management|
2. 5 years experience in the field of editing and producing scientific journals and book
|Chemist (for Biochemistry)||1. M.Sc in biochemistry/medical, Biochemistry/biotechnology|
2. 3 years of teaching or research experience.
|Chemist (for Nuclear Medicine)||1. M.A. with specialized training/Ph.D in psychology/or any other equivalent qualification.|
|Child Psychologist||1. M.A. with specialized training/Ph.D in psychology/or any other equivalent qualification.|
|Welfare Officer||1. Master’s Degree in Social Industrial Relations at University/institution.|
2. Three years experience employee having more institution
For more posts, you can check the full recruitment notification.
AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
The table below contains information about the selection procedure for the AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2023.
- For Group ‘A’ posts ar Sl.No. 1 & 1: Interview
- For Group ‘B’ & Group ‘C’ posts at Sl. No. 12 to 48: Online CBT mode Examination only
How to apply online for the AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2023?
The users can submit their application forms for www.aiimsexams.ac.in by following the processes that are outlined in the following paragraphs:
- The first thing you need to do to submit your application is to visit the AIIMS website, which can be found at https://www.aiimsexams.ac.in/.
- After arriving at the official website, navigate to the Recruitments area by clicking on the link that is located on the home page.
- Now that you are here, one of your tasks is to locate the name of the AIIMS Group A, B, and C Recruitment. Tapping on the name will bring up a submenu for you to select from.
- If you then click the link that takes you to the application, a new application portal will come up for you.
- After that, you will need to get registered by clicking on the New Registration Link and giving some fundamental information.
- Next, please supply the address, and then proceed to submit the qualifying data. Move on to provide specifics about your encounter after their information has been jotted down.
- After that, choose the method of payment and enter your information in the appropriate fields.
- Pick the location, then upload all of the essential documents while keeping the file size under the limit.
- In the final step, complete and submit the online application while also printing it off for your records.
|Gen/ OBC||Rs. 3000/-|
|SC/ ST/ EWS||Rs. 2400/-|
|Mode of Payment||Online|
Required Documents For AIIMS Delhi Application Form
In addition to filling out the application form, potential candidates will be required to upload certain documents. If such papers are missing, the application won’t be considered complete and won’t be processed. It is important that the documents be of the appropriate size and format. The following is a list of the papers that have to be uploaded to the application form and they are as follows:
- Photograph of the Applicant: This should be a photograph that was taken relatively recently and should be passport-sized. The picture ought to be saved in the jpg format. The file size of the image shouldn’t be any larger than 500 kilobytes.
- Signature of Aspirant: The aspirant’s signature has to be done on white paper using a black pen. The space for the signature must be 2 inches wide and 1 inch high. The file must be in jpg format, and its size must be less than or equal to 300 kb.
AIIMS Delhi Group A, B & C Post Pay Scale
Additionally, the officials would pay a lucrative remuneration to each of the contenders. Candidates will only be eligible for the pay scale if they successfully complete all of the phases of the www.aiimsexams.ac.in Delhi Recruitment process and are ultimately chosen for one of the positions listed above. The wage scale varies depending on the position you hold. There are a variety of positions that fall under the following pay scale: Pay Levels 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 10, and 11.
How long do I have to submit the application form?
Only a short period of time is available for applications; the application window will be open from April 24 to May 13, 2023.
What is the AIIMS 04/2023 Recruitment application fee?
For the aforementioned job, the application cost is anticipated to be Rs. 3000 for general/OBC applicants, Rs. 2400 for candidates who fall under the SC, ST, or EWS categories, and Rs. 0 for candidates who fall under the PWD category.
What is the selection procedure for Groups A, B, and C of the AIIMS?
Interviews will be used in the Group A post-selection process. CBT and a skill or physical test (for some postings) will be used in the selection process for Group B and C positions.