All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Guwahati, has posted a job posting on its website to fill 123 faculty positions. Candidates with the schooling requirements listed in the announcement can apply for different jobs, such as Professor, Additional Professor, Associate Professor, and Assistant Professor. Candidates interested and meeting the eligibility criteria can apply online for these jobs up to 30 days after the ad goes live.
- 1 AIIMS Guwahati Recruitment 2023 – Overview
- 2 AIIMS Guwahati Recruitment Important Dates
- 3 AIIMS Guwahati Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 AIIMS Guwahati Recruitment 2023 Application Fees
- 5 How To Apply For AIIMS Guwahati Recruitment 2023
- 6 AIIMS Guwahati Recruitment Last Date 2023
- 7 FAQs
- 7.1 Will AIIMS Guwahati give age breaks to people from special groups who want to work there?
- 7.2 What do the candidates need to bring with the printed application form when they send it to the institute?
- 7.3 Can people for AIIMS Guwahati Recruitment apply for multiple jobs?
- 7.4 How old can applicants be for the AIIMS Guwahati Recruitment in 2023?
- 7.5 When is the last date to complete the AIIMS Guwahati Application 2023?
AIIMS Guwahati Recruitment 2023 – Overview
|Name of the Recruitment Process||AIIMS Guwahati Recruitment 2023|
|Posts||Group A Faculty Posts and Various Posts at the Nursing College|
|Total Vacancies||Group A Professor Posts: 100 Various Posts AIIMS Nursing College: 23 Total: 123|
|Name of the Institute||All India Insitute of Medical Sciences, Guwahati|
|Application Process||Online and Offline|
|Application Form Availability Status||Available|
|Selection Process||Through an Interview|
Read More: AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2023, Eligibility, Apply Now
AIIMS Guwahati Recruitment Important Dates
|Publication of Advertisement in the Employment News||In the 15 to 21 April 2023 edition|
|Final date for the Online Application Submission||14 May 2023|
|Final date for the Submission of the Application’s Hard Copy with the Required Documents||29 May 2023|
|Date of Interview for Selected Candidates||To be Announced|
AIIMS Guwahati Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Certain qualifying requirements are set by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences Guwahati for the positions it has to give. All of these qualifying requirements are different depending on the type of job. Below, we’ll tell you everything you need about these qualifying requirements. Candidates must ensure they meet the requirements for the job they are looking for.
1. AIIMS Guwahati recruitment 2023 group A:
- A medical degree is listed in the Indian Medical Council Act of 1956’s I or II schedules or part II of the third schedule. (People with qualifications listed in part II of the third schedule must also meet the requirements in section 13(3) of the Act.)
- An advanced degree, such as an MD or MS, or a recognised degree similar in the field or subject.
- M.Ch. For super surgical specialities and D.M. for super medical specialities (courses of 2 years, 3 years, or 5 years that are recognised), or a degree recognized as comparable.
2. Various Posts at AIIMS Nursing College:
- All other positions require a Master’s degree in nursing. Individuals need a BSc or a post-BSc in nursing for the Tutor position.
- The tutor is the only job for which individuals don’t have to be qualified nurses.
- For the job of Professor Cum Principal, you need 10 years of experience in the nursing field. For the job of Associate Professor, you need 8 years, and for the job of Lecturer in Nursing, you need 5 years.
AIIMS Guwahati Recruitment Age Limit
The cutoff for online applications, May 14, 2023, determines how old a candidate can be. As of this date, here’s what you need to know about the age limit for each job.
|Professor Cum Principal||55 years|
|Associate Professor (Reader)||50 years|
|Lecturer in Nursing||50 years|
|Tutor/ Clinical Instructor||35 years|
|Professor and Additional Professor||58 years|
|Associate Professor and Assistant Professor||50 years|
AIIMS Guwahati Recruitment 2023 Application Fees
For UR, OBC, and EWS, the online registration form must be submitted with a payment of Rs. 1,500/- by the due date. The applicants can pay this entry fee in any of the ways listed. But women and people from the SC/ST/PWD categories do not have to pay any application money.
How To Apply For AIIMS Guwahati Recruitment 2023
The following is how the aiimsguwahati.ac.in Recruitment Application Process 2023 will work for those who are qualified:
- First, open the institute’s website’s home page.
- Click on the link for the online application for the job you want.
- After that, choose “New Registration” from the drop-down menu under the login window on the next page.
- Finish the signup process and create your login information.
- Fill out the application form and upload the necessary papers using the login information.
- After that, pay the application fee and finish applying online.
- Print the online application well and put it in a package with the other papers.
- If you are applying for the Group A professor post, then you need to super-scribe the envelope with “Faculty recruitment – Application for the post of ___in the Department of___.”
- Suppose you are applying for various posts at the Nursing College of AIIMS. In that case, you must super-scribe the envelope with “Application for the post of…… – College of Nursing, AIIMS, Guwahati”.
8. Send the envelope to the following address – The Administrative Officer, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Silbharal, Changsari, Guwahati, Assam -781101
AIIMS Guwahati Recruitment Last Date 2023
- The first deadline is 30 days after the ad was published in Employment News/Rojgar Samachar.
- The second deadline date will be posted on the website of the institute.
- The third deadline date will be posted on the website of the institute.
- Date for the last day to apply online: As of the deadline for getting hard copies of online applications is 15 days after the last day to apply online.
Will AIIMS Guwahati give age breaks to people from special groups who want to work there?
Yes, the government’s rules say that the protected groups’ age limit will be lowered.
What do the candidates need to bring with the printed application form when they send it to the institute?
Candidates must send in papers that prove they meet the qualifying requirements, such as proof of age, certificates of schooling, certificates of experience, etc.
Can people for AIIMS Guwahati Recruitment apply for multiple jobs?
Yes, candidates can apply for more than one location if they meet the requirements. But candidates must fill out a different online application and pay an entry fee for each position.
How old can applicants be for the AIIMS Guwahati Recruitment in 2023?
For the AIIMS Guwahati Recruitment 2023, 58 is the maximum allowed age.
When is the last date to complete the AIIMS Guwahati Application 2023?
As per the notification, candidates must fill out the application form for AIIMS Guwahati Recruitment 2023 before 30 days from notification which is 15th May 2023.