The Apex Bank (MP Rajya Sahkari Bank MYDT) is looking for interested and qualified people to fill Officer Grade positions. On March 10, 2023, people could start signing up. The recruitment drive for Apex Bank Officers Recruitment 2023 has 638 jobs vacant. Before applying, candidates need to make sure they meet the minimum requirements. All openings are temporary, and the number of actual openings will depend on the bank’s needs.
Apex Bank Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Exam Name||Apex Bank Officers Exam|
|Organization||MP State Sahakari Bank or Apex Bank|
|Total Vacant seats||638|
|Registration Dates||10th March 2023 to 9th April 2023|
|Selection Process||Written exam and Interview|
Apex Bank Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
Here you will find the main events and their significant dates, which you should also check so that you know every piece of information related to Apex Bank Officers Recruitment 2023 Important Dates.
- The registration period for the MP Officer Apex Bank Recruiting began on March 10, 2023.
- According to this, the application’s registration would be closed on April 9, 2023.
- The deadline for printing applications for Apex Bank Officers Recruitment 2023 is April 24, 2023.
- You may also pay the fees online between March 10, 2023, and April 9, 2023, according to MP Officer Grade Apex Bank Recruitment 2023 Key Dates.
Apex Bank Officers Recruitment Application Fee
If you belong to the general OBC or EWS group, you must pay 500. If you belong to the SC-ST physically challenged group, you must pay a 250 application fee for Apex Bank Officers Recruitment 2023. In addition, applicants must be aware that they will be charged 18% GST in addition to the application price. And for more information about Apex Bank Officers Recruitment 2023 Application Fee, please visit apexbank.in, the bank’s official website.
How To Apply for Apex Bank Officers Recruitment 2023
Here is the link to apply online for the MP Apex Bank Recruitment 2023. Applicants can also apply at apexbank.in. The online application process has begun. The last day to apply is April 20, 2023. Before applying for the Apex Bank Officers Recruitment 2023, candidates are asked to read the official notice and the instructions carefully.
- Step 1: Applicants must first go to the bank’s website, click the link “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE,” and then open the Online Application Form.
- Step 2: Fill out the online form with some basic information. A temporary registration number and password will be displayed on the screen. The Provisional Registration Number and Password should be written down.
- Step 3: Upload your picture and signature according to the rules. Before submitting the online application, applicants should use the “SAVE AND NEXT” button to check the information in the online application form and change it if necessary.
- Step 4: Applicants are told to fill out the form carefully and check the information they put in themselves since they won’t be able to make any changes after registration.
To be considered for the Apex Bank Officers Recruitment 2023, you must meet all the requirements listed. We have spoken about the required minimum age and education level set by the company.
1. Educational Qualification:
It’s very important to explain the eligibility requirements set for the positions offered by the Apex Bank Officers Recruitment 2023 so that people know what kind of education they need when they apply online for the Apex Bank Officers Recruitment 2023.
- It would be best if you had a BE or B.Tech for Computer Programmer Senior Management Grade II. You need a Computer Science and an MCA degree from a recognized university with at least a 60% score. You’ll be given more weight if you’ve worked in a bank licensed by the RBI.
- Under the MP Officer Grade Apex Bank Eligibility Criteria, you must have a 2-year MBA or 60% from a government-approved school to be a Marketing Officer.
- For Financial Analyst, a Senior Manager in Grade II, you must take a two-year regular CA or MBA Finance course from a government-approved school and get at least 60%. And there is a way to prefer work from any RBI-licensed bank if it needs to be split up.
- Branch Manager and Deputy Engineer jobs require an MBA in finance for two years with at least 60% and a degree in civil engineering from a recognized school.
- According to the MP Officer Grade Apex Bank Eligibility Criteria, Computer Programmer Posts must have a degree in Computer Science with Information Technology from a recognized school.
2. Age Limit:
The minimum age is 18, and the maximum age is 40 years old. Governmental regulations will make exceptions.
Apex Bank Officers Exam Pattern 2023
In this respect, shortlisting will be done after both tests and based on that, Apex Bank Recruitment Selection Process and Pattern will be made. Applicants will be picked based on an online written exam and interview results. The written examination will consist of a score of 220 points.
- The candidates will have to complete a written exam online for 200 points.
- The format of the online written exam will consist of professional knowledge questions, reasoning questions, English language questions, quantitative aptitude questions, and general awareness questions, all of which will be worth 40 marks each.
- In this manner, there will be 200 marks over 5 different topics.
- At the Apex Bank Officers Recruitment 2023, a reduction of one-fourth of the number will occur for every incorrect response.
- And the invitation to the interview will only be sent to those applicants who are going to be successful in the online assessment.
- This interview will count for a total of 20 points.
The online test will be administered at Madhya Pradesh examination centers: – 1. Bhopal 2. Indore 3. Gwalior 4. Jabalpur 5. Ujjain 6. Sagar.
What is the deadline for submitting an online application for Apex Bank Officer Recruitment 2023?
You can apply online for Apex Bank Officer Recruitment from March 10, 2023, to April 9, 2023.
How to Apply for Apex Bank Jobs 2023?
Interested and qualified applicants can apply online via their official website by April 9, 2023.
What academic requirements should applicants have to apply for MP Apex Bank in 2023?
Those with a B.Com, B.E, B.Tech, BCA, CA, Engineering, Graduation, ICWA, LLB, MBA, MCA, and Post Graduate degree may apply for the MP Apex Bank Jobs.
|Home Page||Click Here|