On April 22, 2023, a notification regarding open positions in the BARC recruitment process for 2023 was published on their website. Online submissions of applications from those who meet the requirements can begin on April 24, 2023, and continue through May 22, 2023. These include the jobs of Scientific Officer/D, Technical Officer/C, Scientific Assistant/B, and Technician/B. Candidates interested in working for BARC who satisfy the qualifications can submit their applications through the organization’s website (www.barc.gov.in).
- 1 BARC Recruitment 2023 – Overview
- 2 BARC Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
- 3 BARC Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 BARC Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
- 5 How To Apply for The BARC Recruitment 2023
- 6 BARC Recruitment 2023 Application Fees
- 7 BARC Recruitment 2023 Salary
- 8 FAQs
BARC Recruitment 2023 – Overview
|Recruiter||Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)|
|Posts name||Stipendiary Trainee Category-I & II, Technical Officer, Scientific Assistant, Technician Boiler Attendant|
|Registration Dates||24 April – 22 May 2023|
|Selection Process||Written examination/interview/skills test |
BARC Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
|BARC Recruitment 2023 Notification||22 April 2023|
|BARC Recruitment, Apply online starts||24 April 2023 (10 AM)|
|Last Date to Apply for BARC Recruitment 2023||22 May 2023 (11:59 PM)|
|Last Date to pay the application fee||22 May 2023|
|BARC Exam Date 2023||To be notified|
BARC Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
|Post Name||Education Qualification||Age Limit (as of 22,05,2023)|
|Technical Officer||M.Sc/ B. Tech In Related Field,||18 to 35 years|
|Scientific Assistant||B.Sc In Food/ Home Science/ Nutrition||18 to 30 years|
|Technician Boiler Attendant||Matric Pass With Boiler Attendant Certificate||18 to 25 years|
|Stipendiary Trainee Cat-I||B.Sc/ Diploma In Related Field||19 to 24 years|
|Stipendiary Trainee Cat-II||10/ 12/ ITI||18 to 22 years|
BARC Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
- The selection method may include an interview, a written exam, or both, or neither of these, depending on the post being applied for.
- The GATE score or the BARC screening exam score of applicants will be used to choose the candidates who will move on in the selection process for the Scientific Officer/D and Technical Officer/C jobs.
- The final phase in the selection process is an interview, which will be offered to candidates selected for further consideration and shortlisted.
- Candidates who wish to be considered for the Scientific Assistant/B and Technician/B posts will be required to take both a written and practical exam.
- The written examination will be divided into two parts: the first portion, which will test your English, general knowledge, and mathematical skills, will be followed by the second part, which will test your understanding of the trade you are applying for.
- Those applicants who perform well enough on the written exam will move on to the practical examination, which also serves as a qualification.
- The candidate’s overall performance in the written test, as well as the skill test, will be taken into consideration when making the ultimate decision.
- Before making the final selection, those individuals who were shortlisted would have their documents verified, undergo medical examinations, and have their backgrounds checked by the police.
- The candidates’ overall performance during the selection process will be used to compile the merit list. The candidates will be offered the position according to their expressed preferences and the number of openings now available.
Read More: ISRO SDSC SHAR Recruitment 2023, Age Limit, Salary, Apply Fee
How To Apply for The BARC Recruitment 2023
Following are the steps which you need to follow if you want to apply for the BARC 2023 recruitment:
- Please go to the BARC website at www.barc.gov.in for further information.
- To begin, navigate to the “Recruitment” section of the webpage.
- Choose the position you are interested in applying for and read the instructions very carefully.
- You may apply for this position online by going to the website, clicking on the “Apply Online” option, and entering your personal information, school qualifications, and work experience, among other things.
- You must provide scanned copies of the relevant papers, including a photo of yourself in passport size, your signature, any educational diplomas you have earned, and a caste certificate (if applicable).
- You can pay the application fee with any of the payment methods offered.
- Check the application form for inaccuracies or unusual occurrences and report them.
- You may send in your application by clicking the “Submit” button.
- Create a copy of both the application form and the receipt for the payment to keep in your files.
BARC Recruitment 2023 Application Fees
- The cost of the application varies according to the post being pursued. For example, the application price is Rs. 500 for Scientific Officer/D and Technical Officer/C, Rs. 150 for Scientific Assistant/B, and Rs. 100 for the position of Technician/B.
- The application price is non-refundable, and candidates must pay the charge via one of the various payment ways, whether online or offline.
- Candidates under the SC/ST, PWD, or Women categories will not be required to pay the application fee.
- Candidates are responsible for ensuring the safety of the payment receipt, as it will be necessary for future reference.
BARC Recruitment 2023 Salary
- Technical Officer 56,100
- Scientific Assistant 35,400
- Technician 21,700
ST Category 1
- 1st year – Rs. 24,000/-
- 2nd year – Rs. 26,000/-
ST Category 2
- 1st year – Rs. 20,000/-
- 2nd year – Rs. 22,000/-
When is the last date to apply for the BARC Recruitment 2023?
The last date to apply for the BARC Recruitment 2023 is May 22, 2023.
What positions have been announced for the BARC Recruitment 2023?
BARC has posted openings for the positions of Technical Officer, Scientific Assistant, Technician, Boiler Attendant, and Stipendiary Trainee Category-I & II.