Good news for people looking for the newest jobs with the government: we’re back with the Latest BIS Recruitment 2023. We know that a lot of people want to work for the government. Central Government has issued several job notices to give eligible people more job opportunities. The Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) will give a job notice for Scientist B and other positions. This is a good chance for people who want to work for the government and study for Central government jobs.
As far as we know, BIS Recruitment will be released to fill Scientist-B and other positions. Those hoping to get a job in a public sector organization can take advantage of this chance and apply online. The official website for BIS Latest Recruitment 2023 is https://bis.gov.in.
Read More: BIS Management Executive for IR & TISD Recruitment 2023
- 1 BIS Recruitment 2023 – Overview
- 2 BIS Recruitment 2023 Notification
- 3 BIS Recruitment 2023 Qualification
- 4 BIS Recruitment 2023 Age Limit
- 5 BIS Recruitment 2023 Salary
- 6 BIS Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
- 7 BIS Recruitment 2023 Application Fees
- 8 How To Apply For BIS Recruitment 2023 For Scientist-B Position
- 9 BIS Recruitment 2023 Last Date
- 10 FAQs
BIS Recruitment 2023 – Overview
|Recruiter||Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS)|
|Job Type||Central Government Job|
|Post Name||BIS Recruitment 2023 For Scientists -B Position|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Last date to Apply||12 May 2023|
BIS Recruitment 2023 Notification
The Bureau of Indian Standards-BIS will soon release the Join Upcoming BIS Recruitment 2023 Notification to fill the positions. BIS officials have announced that GATE 2023 scores will be used to fill jobs in March 2023. So, the officials publicly announced the Scientist-B openings and asked those interested and qualified to apply for the openings. They did this by asking for applications from candidates. Good chance for people who want to work for BIS. Those who are qualified and want to apply for these jobs can do so online at the official website.
BIS Recruitment 2023 Qualification
Suppose you want to be a Scientist-B in Biomedical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Environment Engineering, or Textile Engineering. In that case, you need a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology or something similar with at least 60% in the sum. Candidates should have GATE marks that are still good for 2021, 2022, and 2023. The score on the GATE must be good as of May 12, 2023.
Those who want to apply to the Chemistry discipline must have a Master’s degree in Natural Sciences or something similar [but only in the Chemistry discipline] with at least 60% in the overall score. Candidates should have GATE marks that are still good for 2021, 2022, and 2023. The score on the GATE must be good as of May 12, 2023.
BIS Recruitment 2023 Age Limit
Candidates for the abovementioned job must have reached the age of 21 to apply, and the maximum age restriction for this job post is 30 years old. This information comes from the official notice about BIS Recruitment 2023.
Don’t forget to read the full BIS Recruitment 2023 advertisement for age relaxation.
BIS Recruitment 2023 Salary
According to the official announcement made by BIS Recruitment 2023, successful applicants will get monthly compensation based on a pay scale level 10.
BIS Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
The selection process for BIS Recruitment 2023 will have the following stages –
1. Score on GATE 2021, GATE 2022, or GATE 2023 for shortlisting:
The acceptable score of GATE 2021, GATE 2022, or GATE 2023 will be used to narrow down the list of candidates for the personal interview. Candidates will be chosen for a personal interview based on how well they did on their valid GATE scores. If two or more applicants have the same GATE score, the order of honor will be based on the following factors:
(i) The candidate with the highest percentile will get the highest rank. The following method will be used to figure out the percentile:
Percentile = (Number of candidates who took that GATE paper – All India Rank of that candidate in that GATE paper)/number of candidates who took that GATE paper.
(ii) If there is still a tie in the percentile, the candidate with the earlier date of birth (i.e., the older candidate) will be given more priority.
2. Personal Interview:
Only the people on the Short List will be asked to come for a personal interview. The number of candidates called in for an interview won’t exceed four times the number of open spots in the field and group in question. After the candidates have passed the Document Verification process, they can participate in the Personal Interview process. The interview date, time, and place will be sent to you by email. The official website, www.bis.gov.in, will also have the same information.
3. Final merit list:
Candidates will be chosen by field based on their merit, which will be determined by adding up all their marks and giving 85% of the weight to their GATE score and 15% to their interview score. If the total marks after the interview (GATE Score + Interview Marks) are the same, the rank of the candidate will be decided on the following:
i) The tie could be broken by looking at the candidate’s GATE score. The candidate with the highest score would be at the top of the honor list.
ii) If the GATE score is tied, which is very rare, the application with the higher age will be at the top of the honor list.
BIS Recruitment 2023 Application Fees
There are NO Application fees for applying for BIS Recruitment 2023.
How To Apply For BIS Recruitment 2023 For Scientist-B Position
Important points to be noted before registration
- The applicant must be a Citizen of India.
- Scan their picture and signature, ensuring the picture and name meet the requirements.
- Scan the following certificates/documents: Date of Birth Certificate, GATE Scorecard, Proof of Identity, Degree and Marksheet of Essential Qualification, Degree and Marksheet of Higher/Additional Qualifications (if any), Conversion Formula (if applicable), Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Have a valid personal email address and cell phone number that should stay current until the end of the recruitment process. BIS will send interview invitations and other information to the listed email address.
Steps To Follow For Registration
1. Candidates must go to www.bis.gov.in and click the “APPLY ONLINE” button. This will bring up a new screen.
2. To register an application, click “Register (New Candidate)” and put your name, contact information, email address, etc., under the “Register” tab. The system will give you an Application Number, which will be shown on the screen. The Application Number should be written down. The Provisional Registration number will also be sent to you via email and text message.
3. The candidate should carefully fill out every part of the application form.
4. If the individual can’t finish the application form all at once, they can save what they’ve done so far by clicking the “SAVE AND CONTINUE” tab.
5. The candidate’s name and their father, mother, and so on should be put properly on the application, just as on the candidate’s certificates, proofs of identity, and mark sheets. If any change or amendment is found, the candidate could be disqualified.
6. Applicants can now fill out the rest of the Application Form.
7. Candidates can now send their photo, signature, proof of date of birth, GATE scorecard, proof of identity, degree and mark sheet of essential qualification, degree and mark sheet of higher/additional qualification (if any), and category certificate (if relevant).
8. A candidate’s name can be checked with one of the following papers or IDs: Aadhar Card, Passport, PAN Card, Driving Licence, Voter’s Card, Bank Passbook with Photo, Valid University or College ID Card, Employee ID Card of Government or Public Sector Organisation.
9. Click on the “Preview” tab to review the application form and ensure it is correct before sending it in.
10. Change any information that needs to be changed, and FINAL SUBMIT Only after checking and ensuring that the picture, name, and other information you filled out are right.
11. Applicants are asked to carefully fill out and double-check the information they put on their applications, as no changes will be allowed after the final submission.
BIS Recruitment 2023 Last Date
People can only apply online between April 22 and May 12, 2023. There will be no other ways to apply.
Is there an age relaxation for the BIS job?
According to government rules, the age limit for people in the reserved category will be lowered.
Where can I learn everything I need about the Scientist-B job?
Please visit www.bis.gov.in to find out more about the advertisement. Before registering, candidates are encouraged to read the full ad on the BIS website.
I passed GATE in the year 2020. Am I a good fit for the job?
No, the GATE Score must still be good on May 12, 2023. The BIS Recruitment 2023 will only look at GATE 2021, 2022, and 2023.
What is the age limit, and when does the age limit end?
The candidate should be 30 years old on May 12, 2023.