Candidates who satisfy the prerequisites for the position of software developer are welcome to apply at the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) in New Delhi. The Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) has officially announced that the maximum age restriction is 65 as of April 23, 2019, for the 2023 recruiting cycle. According to the official notice of the process, candidates who are chosen for the CBI recruitment 2023 process will receive a remuneration of Rs. 80,000 per month.
The participation will begin on a contract basis for one year, with the possibility of an extension at CBI’s discretion if performance is up to par and the company’s requirements are met. Initially, the involvement will be on a contract basis for one year. Software engineers who are competent to apply for the post may do so by completing an application form that is supplied in the formal announcement and sending their duly filled-out application form to [email protected] through email, according to the official notice of CBI recruitment 2023.
- 1 CBI Recruitment Overview
- 2 Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) Recruitment 2023
- 3 How to Apply for CBI Recruitment 2023
- 4 Fill out the Online Form Required Documents
- 5 Terms And Conditions
CBI Recruitment Overview
|Recruiter||Central Bureau of Investigation|
|Job role||Software Developer|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date||28th April 2023|
|Application form||Download Application Form|
Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) Recruitment 2023
Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) is hiring for the role of Software Developer.
BE (Computer Science or IT) or B. Tech (Computer Science or IT) or MCA, M. Tech., or M. Sc. (Computer Science) from a recognized institute or university.
5 years of software and application development experience in DOT Net Technologies, MS SQL, and report development tools such as SSRS, Crystal Reports, etc.
The number of vacancies which are available is 2.
According to the CBI Recruitment 2023 Official Notification, the maximum age limit prescribed for candidates applying for the software developer positions is as follows
Their age should not exceed the maximum age limit which is 65 years as of January 1, 2023
Place of Posting
The place of posting for the software developer position will be CBI Headquarters, New Delhi
As per the CBI Recruitment 2023 Official Notification, the selected candidates who are selected for the position of software developer will going to receive a monthly remuneration of up to Rs. 80,000.
Initially for 1 year, with the possibility of renewal on an annual basis based on the candidate’s performance and CBL requirements.
- Interviews are part of the selection process.
- The CBO website will host the list of applicants who have been selected for an interview.
- An email will be used to communicate with the candidates who have made the shortlist.
- The interview will either take place online or in person, and the specifics will be provided in the interview letter.
How to Apply for CBI Recruitment 2023
- According to the official CBI Recruitment 2023 announcement, qualified applicants must submit an online application through the website before the deadline.
- There won’t be any other forms of application accepted. The application form must be submitted by Sunday, April 28, 2023.
Fill out the Online Form Required Documents
- Required List of Documents (Self-Attested)
- Photo and Signature (light background photo)
- Education certificate (8th and 10th pass)
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste certificate
- PAN Card and Aadhar Card (ID Proof)
- Two Additional Passport Size Photographs
Terms And Conditions
- Applicants needed to thoroughly read the eligibility criteria and assess themselves as to whether or not they meet the requirements to be considered eligible. To apply for this job, send an email to [email protected]
- Applications must be submitted on or before April 28, 2023.
- The name of the individual applying must be spelled exactly as it appears on the Class X certificate on the application form.
- If the candidate has changed his name since X and does so during the interview, he is expected to present proof of that change.
- Originally engaged solely on a contract basis, the incumbent will have a one-year term that may be extended yearly based on performance and requirements.
- The CBI website will post a list of the applicants who were chosen for the interview. The email will also be used to notify the candidates who have been shortlisted.