EMRS Recruitment: EMRS has released revised recruitment rules for teaching and non-teaching posts. As per the revised EMRS Recruitment Rules, 38480 vacancies are available for EMRS. The EMRS Recruitment Notification will be released soon on an official website for teaching and non-teaching posts. Candidates who are interested can check the article below for detailed information about EMRS Recruitment 2023. The article includes information like eligibility criteria, salary, qualifications, and detailed orientation of vacancies.
EMRS Recruitment 2023 Overview
The National Test Agency will be conducting the ENRS Recruitment 2023 Exam. Candidates who are interested are required to fill out the online application form once it’s released. Detailed information about the exam is tabulated below.
|Name of Examination||EMRS recruitment 2023|
|Conducting Body||National Test Agency (NTA)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Examination||Computer-Based Test (CBT)|
|Duration of the Exam||3 hours|
|Level of Exam||National Level|
EMRS Vacancies 2023
38800 teachers would be hired in EMRS, according to a recent declaration made by Nirmala Sitharaman during the presentation of the Union Budget. Along with the 2023 EMRS Teacher Notification, a comprehensive list of open positions for teachers will be made public. In the EMRS Teacher Notification 2023, applicants will be informed of the post-specific EMRS Teacher openings and other applicable information. Candidates must read the EMRS Primary Teacher Bharti notice in order to be considered.
EMRS Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Below are all the roles’ specific eligibility requirements for EMRS Recruitment 2023. To make sure about the requirements for the EMRS Teacher Bharti, aspirants must review the EMRS Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Requirements.
Qualification and Experience
Master’s degree from a recognised university or institute, B.Ed. or equivalent degree from a recognised university, proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English medium, and persons working in any of the government, semi-government, government-recognised, CBSE-affiliated senior secondary (10+2) schools, or intercollegiate institutions Holding an analogous post or ten years of experience teaching (Vice Principal, PGT, or TGT) in a recognised high school, higher secondary school, senior secondary school, or intermediate college.
Master’s Degree from a recognised university or institution, B.Ed. or equivalent degree from a recognised university, proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English medium, and 2 years experience of working on the post of PGT or lecturer at level 8 (Rs. 47600–151100) in the Central/State Govt. or autonomous organisation of the Central/ State Govt. Desirable: Three years experience in a fully residential school.
Two-year integrated postgraduate course from the Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate Or Master’s Degree from a recognised university with at least 50% marks in aggregate in the following subjects:
- PGT (English): English literature
- PGT (Hindi): Hindi or Sanskrit with Hindi as one of the subjects at the graduate level.
- PGT (Mathematics)-Mathematics/Applied Mathematics
- PGT (Physics): Physics, Applied Physics, and Nuclear Physics
- PGT (Chemistry) Chemistry/Bio. Chemistry
- PGT (Biology): Botany, Zoology, Life Sciences, BioSciences, Genetics, Microbiology, Bio-Technology, Molecular Bio, and Plant Physiology, provided they have studied Botany and Zoology at the graduation level.
- PGT (History): History
- PGT Geography-Geography
- PGT (Commerce): Master’s Degree in Commerce. However, holders of degrees of M. Com. in Applied or Business Economics shall not be eligible.
- PGT (Economics): Economics, Applied Economics, and Business Economics
- PGT Information Technology: B. Tech. (computer science/IIT) or Master’s Degree in Computer Application/Computer Science/Information Technology/M. Tech. (Computer Application/Computer Science/Information Technology) and B.Ed. or equivalent degree from a recognised university (not applicable on PGT IT), and proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English.
Four-year integrated degree course at the Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate. OR Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject or combination of subjects and in aggregate.
- For TGT (Hindi): Hindi as a subject in all three years
- For TGT (English), English is a subject in all three years.
- For TGT (SST): any two of the following main subjects at graduation level: history, geography, economics, and political science, of which one must be either history or geography.
- For TGT (Maths), mathematics is the main subject at the graduation level, with one of the following as a second subject: physics, chemistry, electronics, computer science, economics, commerce, and statistics.
- For TGT (Science): Bachelor’s Degree in Science with any two of the following subjects: Botany, Zoology, and Chemistry and a B.Ed. or equivalent degree from a recognised university.
Pass in the State Teacher Eligibility Test (STET) or Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) Paper-II, conducted by CBSE in accordance with the guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose and proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English.
Below is the age limit for all the positions in EMRS. In order to be eligible for the EMRS Recruitment 2023, candidates must fall within the EMRS age limit criteria.
|Post||EMRS Teacher Bharti’s Age Limit|
|Principal||Not exceeding 50 years (age relaxation for SC/ST and others as per Govt. of India rules would be applicable).|
|Vice Principal||45 years (age relaxation for SC/ST and others as per Govt. of India rules would be applicable)|
|PGT||40 years (age relaxation for SC/ST and others as per Govt. of India rules would be applicable)|
|TGT||Up to 35 years (age relaxation for SC/ST and others as per Govt. of India rules would be applicable)|
How to Apply for EMRS Recruitment 2023?
Along with the 2023 EMRS Recruitment Notification, the full schedule will be made available. The EMRS recruitment online registration procedure will begin shortly. To avoid any form of challenge, it is suggested that appropriately qualified candidates apply before the deadline. As soon as the procedure is initiated, the link to the online application will be posted below. Once it is officially announced, we will give you a direct link for you to apply here, or you may do so by visiting the official website.
- Candidates can fill out the EMRS Online Application Form 2023 by following the given steps. The EMRS Application link will be accessed from the following section: Candidates should follow these steps to apply for the EMRS 2023 Application Form.
- Go to the official website of the NTA.
- Candidates must fill out the registration form by entering their email ID and phone number to access the EMRS Recruitment 2023 Online Application Form.
- On the next page, the candidates need to fill in their personal details, educational qualifications, and subject details appropriately, as required on the EMRS Online Application Form 2023.
- They need to note down or save the system-generated application number.
- They must upload their photograph (file size 10 kb–200 kb) and signature (4 kb–30 kb) in jpg or jpeg format.
- Next, they will have to upload documents such as educational certificates, domicile certificates, category certificates, and others (50 KB to 300KB).
- Next, they need to pay the EMRS Recruitment 2023 Application Fees at SBI, Canara Bank, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, and Paytm Payment Gateway through debit card, credit card, net banking, or UPI and keep proof of fees paid for future reference.
- Once they have reviewed the EMRS Recruitment Application Form 2023 properly, they must click on the submit button to submit the EMRS 2023 application form.
- It is highly recommended that the candidates download and save the application form for future reference.
EMRS Recruitment 2023 Salary
The shortlisted applicants will receive a salary or stipend in accordance with the pay scale described in the official notice. EMRS Recruitment 2023 Salary can be seen in the table below by post.
|Principal||Level 12 (Rs.78800–209200/-)|
|Vice-Principal||Level 10 (Rs.56100-177500/-)|
|Postgraduate Teachers||Level-8 (Rs.47600-151100/-)|
|Postgraduate Teacher (Computer Science)||Level-8 (Rs.47600-151100/-)|
|Trained graduate teachers||Level 7 (Rs.44900–142400/-)|
|Art Teacher||Level-6 (Rs.35400-112400/-)|
|Music Teacher||Level-6 (Rs.35400-112400/-)|
|Physical Education Teacher||Level-6 (Rs.35400-112400/-)|
|Librarian||Level 7 (Rs.44900–142400/-)|
|Staff Nurse||Level-5 (Rs.29200-92300/-)|
|Hostel Warden||Level-5 (Rs.29200-92300/-)|
|Catering Assistant||Level-4 (Rs.25500-81100/-)|
|Electrician Cum Plumber||Level-2 (Rs.19900-63200/-)|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant||Level-2 (Rs.19900-63200/-)|
|Lab Attendant||Level-1 (Rs.18000-56900/-)|
|Mess Helper||Level-1 (Rs.18000-56900/-)|
|Senior Secretariat Assistant||Level-4 (Rs.25500-81100/-)|
EMRS Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
The important dates for EMRS Recruitment 2023 have not yet been released. Soon the dates will be released with the official notification.
|EMRS Application Process Begins||To be notified soon|
|EMRS Application Process Ends||To be notified soon|
|EMRS Admit Card 2023||To be notified soon|
|EMRS Exam Date: 2023||To be notified soon|
EMRS Recruitment 2023 Application Fees
Applicants must pay application fees for the EMRS vacancy in 2023. The candidate’s application form won’t be approved if the application fee isn’t paid. The application fee may only be submitted online. The detailed notification will include information on the particular application fee.
|For the posts of principal and vice principal||Rs.2000/-|
|For the posts of PGT and TGT||Rs.1500/-|
When will the EMRS Recruitment 2023 Notification be released?
The EMRS Recruitment Notification 2023 will be released soon on the official website of the NTA.
When will the EMRS Recruitment 2023 Application process start?
The EMRS Recruitment 2023 Application Form process will be starting soon.
How to fill out the application form for EMRS Recruitment 2023?
The detailed process of filling out the application form is mentioned in the article above.
Where can I find updates on EMRS Recruitment 2023?
Candidates can find all the updates released to the EMRS Recruitment 2023 in the above article as per the latest developments released by the NTA.
How many vacancies will be released by EMRS Recruitment in 2023?
As per the announcement made by Nirmala Sitharaman, 38,840 people will be recruited under the EMRS Recruitment 2023 programme.
|Home Page||Click Here|