On February 11, 2023, an official notice was posted on the IFSCA website as a recruitment notice for assistant managers. The notice said there are 20 open positions for IFSCA grade A. In this case, the IFSCA Grade A Result 2023 can be downloaded as soon as it is made public. This article will tell you everything you need about the IFSCA Grade A Result 2023. Remember that the official website, ifsca.gov.in is the only place to check your IFSCA exam result online.
- 1 IFSCA Grade A Results 2023 Overview
- 2 IFSCA Grade A Result 2023
- 3 IFSCA Grade A Results 2023 Latest Updates
- 4 IFSCA Grade A Salary
- 5 IFSCA Grade A Exam Pattern 2023
- 6 IFSCA Exam Time 2023
- 7 How to Check an IFSCA Grade A Results 2023
- 8 FAQs
- 8.1 Q1. When is the Phase I online IFSCA Grade A exam in 2023?
- 8.2 Q2. When will the IFSCA Grade A Admit Card for 2023 be issued?
- 8.3 Q3. How many openings are there for IFSCA Grade A in 2023?
- 8.4 Q4. When will the 2023 IFSCA Grade A results be released?
- 8.5 Q5. When is the Phase II online IFSCA Grade A exam in 2023?
IFSCA Grade A Results 2023 Overview
|Exam Name||IFSCA Grade A Recruitment Exam 2023|
|Total number of vacancies||20|
|Phase 1 Exam Date||15th April 2023|
|Phase 2 Exam Date||May 2023|
|Result Date||21st April 2023|
IFSCA Grade A Result 2023
Under the increased information released by IFSCA, you will receive additional information, such as the Assistant Management Online Exam Result Cut-off Merit List, that you will learn about in this article. This article, IFSCA Grade A Result 2023, will be updated as soon as IFSCA issues a notification regarding an examination result. IFSCA Grade A Exam Date 2023 has been announced by International Financial Services Centres Authority. Those who have applied for IFSCA Grade A can now view the IFSCA Grade A Exam Date and Admit Card, which were released on April 5, 2023.
IFSCA Grade A Results 2023 Latest Updates
The candidates who were avidly expecting the IFSCA Grade A Admit Card & Exam Dates for Phase 1 must note that the information has been released. Phase 1 will be administered on April 15, 2023, and admit certificates will be distributed on the 5th.
IFSCA Grade A Salary
Keep in mind that if you are selected for IFSCA Grade A Recruitment, you will receive a base salary of Rs. 44,500. In this manner, the IFSCA Grade A Salary ranges from Rs. 44,500 to Rs. 54,500, Rs. 74,450, and Rs. 85,850 and Rs. 89,150, respectively. Remember that with each paycheck, you receive a gross pay of Rs 2500, Rs 2850, and Rs 3300, so you should not confuse basic pay and gross pay, as gross pay is the amount you receive after adding all allowances to your salary.
IFSCA Grade A Exam Pattern 2023
The IFSCA Grade A Recruitment Process Will Be Conducted In Three Phases
- First Phase: Online Exam (Preliminary)
- Phase Two: Online Test (Mains)
- Interview Phase
IFSCA Grade A Preliminary Exam Pattern 2023
The Preliminary Exam consists of two separate papers. Each examination will be worth 100 points. Each paper is allocated a discrete 60-minute time period. In Paper 1, the subjects will be Multiple choice questions:
- (a) General Awareness (financial sector) -25 questions X 1 mark each
- (b) English language –25 questions X 1 mark each
- (c) Quantitative Aptitude –25 questions X 1 mark each
- (d) Test of Reasoning-25 questions X 1 mark each
In Paper 2, the subjects will be Multiple choice questions on General knowledge, Current events of national and international importance, Economic and social development, Commerce, Accountancy, Management, Finance, costing, etc. (50 questions X 2 marks each).
- Negative marking (one-fourth of the marks assigned to the question) will be implemented for Papers 1 and 2 in Phase I.
- There is an IFSCA cut-off of 30% for Paper 1 (no sectional cut-off) and 40% for Paper 2 in Phase I.
- To be shortlisted for Phase II, candidates must achieve a separate cut-off in each paper, as specified in (ii) above, and an aggregate cut-off of 40% on the Phase I Exam. Marks obtained in Phase I will only be used for shortlisting candidates for the Phase II examination procedure and will not be factored into the final candidate selection.
- Subject to the criteria outlined in (iii) above, all candidates who pass Phase I will be considered for Phase II. On the IFSCA website, a list of candidates shortlisted for Phase II will be available.
IFSCA Exam Time 2023
IFSCA Exam has two papers, and each paper is allocated 60 minutes time duration.
How to Check an IFSCA Grade A Results 2023
Here are the following steps to check an IFSCA Grade A results 2023:
- The initial step is to visit the IFSCA’s official website, i.e., www.ifsca.gov.in.
- When you arrive at the IFSCA’s official website, you must select the link for the IFSCA Exam Result 2023.
- When you select this link to verify the IFSCA result, a PDF file containing your record number or registration number opens before you.
- To access the IFSCA Grade A Result 2023, you must find your registration number within the PDF.
Download the Pdf From Below link
Q1. When is the Phase I online IFSCA Grade A exam in 2023?
A1. On April 15, 2023, the Phase I online exam for IFSCA Grade A will be conducted.
Q2. When will the IFSCA Grade A Admit Card for 2023 be issued?
A2. The IFSCA Grade A Admit Card 2023 will become available ten days before the Exam. The Phase 1 admission certificate will be published on April 5, 2023.
Q3. How many openings are there for IFSCA Grade A in 2023?
A3. Twenty positions are available for IFSCA Grade A in 2023.
Q4. When will the 2023 IFSCA Grade A results be released?
A4. You will be notified when the IFSCA Result 2023 becomes available.
Q5. When is the Phase II online IFSCA Grade A exam in 2023?
A5. The Phase II online examination for IFSCA Grade A 2023 will conduct on May 2023.