The Indian Post Department’s Mail Motor Services in Mumbai has called for “Skilled Artisans” to work there. There are 10 open positions for these jobs in the Postal Department. The only people who can apply for these jobs are those who are qualified. All interested and qualified people can apply for this job by following the instructions and sending in all the necessary papers and certificates. People who want to apply to do so before the deadline. The last day to apply is May 13, 2023. Candidates, read this page to learn everything you need about Mail Motor Services Recruitment 2023.
- 1 India Post Office Recruitment 2023 – Overview
- 2 India Post Office Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- 3 India Post Office Recruitment Salary
- 4 India Post Office Recruitment Selection Method
- 5 How To Apply For The India Post Office Recruitment 2023
- 6 Documents Required For India Post Office Recruitment 2023
- 7 FAQs
India Post Office Recruitment 2023 – Overview
|Department Name||India Postal Department Mumbai|
|Recruitment Name||Mail Motor Service Mumbai Recruitment|
|Name of Posts||Skilled Artisans|
|Last Date To Apply||13th May 2023|
India Post Office Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the Mail Motor Services Mumbai, candidates should check the age limit and education qualifications. Here are the eligibility criteria for the post of Skilled Artisans:
18 to 30 years old as of July 1, 2023, for UR/EWS [Relaxable 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer), for Government Servants up to 35 years according to the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government, and for Ex-Servicemen up to a maximum of 3 years [08 (3 + 5) years for ST] after deducting the number of years they served in the military from their actual age. For relaxations under EWS, Ex-SM, SC, ST, and OBC, the appropriate certificate and caste certificate must be presented in the correct format when applying for a job with the Indian government.
- A license in the trade from a government-approved technical school or a high school diploma and one year of training in the trade.
- If you want to be a Mechanic (Motor Vehicle), you should have a legal driving license to drive Heavy Vehicles.
India Post Office Recruitment Salary
The pay scale for Skilled Artisans under Mail Motor Service Mumbai 2023 is Rs.19900/-(Level 2 in the pay Matrix as per 7th CPC)
India Post Office Recruitment Selection Method
Skilled Artisans will be chosen from those who have the right skills and a legal driver’s license [only for Mechanic (MV)] through a Competitive Trade Test. The qualified candidates will be told separately at their mail address about the test’s date, time, location, and subject matter.
How To Apply For The India Post Office Recruitment 2023
- Those applying for the above positions can fill out the application form on the official website http://www.indiapost.gov.in/
- The application must be turned in by May 13, 2023. Applications sent after the deadline or that are not full or qualified will not be taken into account.
- Regarding the eligibility criteria listed above, the application must be supported by photocopies of papers or proofs signed by a notary.
- Before you send in the offline form, don’t forget to make a copy of the registration form.
The postal address to send your applications is THE SENIOR MANAGER, MAIL MOTOR SERVICE,134-A, SUDAM KALU AHIRE MARG, WORLI, MUMBA I – 400018. If you apply for more than one trade, each application should be sent in its envelope, and the candidate should write “post applied for” and “trade” on the envelope.
Documents Required For India Post Office Recruitment 2023
The candidate must sign and date photocopies of the following papers.
- Age proof.
- The educational requirements.
- Technical Qualification
- Driving License/License Extract [only for Mechanic (MV)].
- SC/ST/OBC certificate given by Competent Authority in style required for selecting jobs under the Government of India.
- EWs candidates should bring an EWs certificate that is good for 2023 and 2024 and based on their pay for the fiscal year 2022-23.
- The former SM must present a discharge certificate from the right body. The concerned trade must be listed on the certificate, or the application could be turned down.
- Trade experience certificate of respective trade/post on company/firm letterhead with name, full address, and Door No./Pin Code of boss giving the certificate.
- The form is the certificate that people from other backward groups who are not in the “creamy layer” must show when they fill out Form-9 to apply for a job with the Indian government.
Candidates who want to be considered for reserved positions and/or get their age lowered must have the right certificates (EWS/SC/ST/OBC etc.) issued by a competent/notified authority (in the right format) on or before the closing date of the ad. If they don’t, their claim for any category won’t be considered, and their applications will be considered for Unreserved (UR) category vacancies if they’re eligible.
Which jobs are being filled by the India Post Office Recruitment 2023?
Mail Motor Services Mumbai Recruitment 2023 is out for several Skilled Artisans jobs.
How to apply for a job with India Post Office?
Eligible candidates can apply for the Mail Motor Services Mumbai Recruitment 2023 by mail.
How many jobs are available through the India Post Office Recruitment 2023?
Under Mail Motor Services Mumbai Recruitment 2023, 10 positions are open.
When is the last day to apply for the India Post Office Recruitment 2023?
Mail Motor Services Mumbai Bharti 2023 applications are due by May 13, 2023.