On its official website, ISRO VSSC Recruitment has been made available to fill 61 positions, according to the job posting VSSC-327. By July 21st, 2023, interested and qualified candidates may submit an online application. For the benefit of readers, the article below compiles all the crucial details about www.isro.gov.in Recruitment 2023, including the Notification PDF, Vacancies, Eligibility Criteria, etc. Therefore, carefully read the entire article to understand ISRO VSSC Recruitment 2023 thoroughly.
ISRO VSSC Recruitment Overview
|Organization Name||ISRO’s Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC)|
|Job Name||Scientist and Engineer|
|Opening Date of Online Application||05 July 2023|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||21 July 2023|
|Tentative Date of written test||To be announced in vssc website|
ISRO VSSC 2023 Vacancy
In ISRO VSSC Recruitment 2023, there is a total of 61 posts available. A detailed list is been mentioned below. Interested candidates must check the vacancy of the desired posts before applying.
Scientist/Engineer SD: 4 vacancies in various disciplines
- Atmospheric Science, Space Science, and Planetary Science: 02
- Mechanical Engineering/Metal Additive Manufacturing: 01
- Physics/Experimental Cold Atoms: 01
Scientist/Engineer SC: 57 vacancies in various disciplines Mechanical/Machine
- Design/Applied Mechanics: 01
- Mechanical/Applied Mechanics with specialisation in Machine Design, Machine Dynamics, Structural Dynamics, Solid Mechanics, or Computational and Experimental Solid Mechanics: 04
- Propulsion Engineering/Aerospace Engineering: 02
- Metallurgical Engineering/Metallurgical & Materials Engineering/Material Science Engineering: 02
- Chemical Engineering/Chemical Technology: 01
- Control Engineering/Control & Instrumentation/Control Guidance and Navigation: 01
- Chemistry (General Chemistry): 04
- Micro Electronics/VLSI Design/VLSI & Embedded System Design/VLSI & Micro Systems/Integral Circuits and Systems/Microelectronics & VLSI Design: 10
- Power Electronics/Power System Engineering/Power Electronics & Drives/Power Control & Drives/Power & Industrial Drives: 03
- RF Engineering/Microwave Engineering/Radar Engineering: 03
- Industrial Engineering/Industrial Engineering and Management/Industrial and Production Engineering: 06
- Industrial Safety Engineering: 04
- Manufacturing Engineering/Production Engineering: 04
- Non-Destruction Testing (NDT): 02
- Chemical Engineering/Chemical & Electrochemical Engineering/Chemical Science & Technology/Chemical Technology: 10
ISRO VSSC Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
|Notification Released Date||01.07.2023|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||21.07.2023|
ISRO VSSC Salary Details
The salary for the Scientist/Engineer SD and Scientist/Engineer SC posts is below.
|Name of the Post||Scale of Pay|
|Scientist/Engineer SD||Rs. 67700 to Rs. 208700|
|Scientist/Engineer SC||Rs. 56100 to Rs. 177500|
ISRO VSSC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
ISRO VSSC has eligibility criteria for the candidates. The applicants who are interested should fulfil all the eligibility criteria in order to get selected, as there are limited vacancies available for each position. The details of the education, qualification and age limit are mentioned below. Please verify eligibility before applying for any position.
Education and Qualification
The educational qualification for the post of Scientist and Engineer in ISRO VSSC 2023 is BE/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc./Ph.D. in the relevant discipline. All the education and qualification details mentioned above should be from a recognised university. Only those candidates will be selected who fulfil the qualification criteria.
The age limit for applicants who are interested in the Scientist and engineer posts is set as per the rules of ISRO VSSC. Candidates fulfilling the age criteria will only be eligible and will be shortlisted for further recruitment.
How to Apply for the ISRO VSSC Recruitment 2023
- Go to the official website of ISRO VSSC, which is vssc.gov.in.
- Search for Advt. No. VSSC 327 and then click on the recruitment notice.
- Read all the information that is in the advertisement thoroughly.
- After that, fill out the application form. All the details should be correct and error-free in the application form.
- Before submitting the application form, check all the details thoroughly.
- After checking the form, submit it.
ISRO VSSC 2023 Selection Process
The process of selection for ISRO VSSC Recruitment 2023 will be completely based on the test and the interview. Only those candidates who pass both the test and the interview will be chosen. To get selected for the desired post, interested candidates are advised to prepare well and thoroughly for the test and interview.
What is the Qualification requirement for ISRO VSSC Recruitment 2023?
The educational qualification for the post of Scientist and Engineer in ISRO VSSC 2023 is BE/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc./Ph.D. in the relevant discipline from a recognized university.
What is the Selection Process for VSSC Recruitment 2023?
The ISRO VSSC Recruitment 2023 selection process will be completely based on the test and the interview.
How can I apply for VSSC Recruitment?
The detailed process of applying for VSSC Recruitment is mentioned above in the article.
How many Vacancies are available in VSSC Recruitment?
Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC) is inviting online applications for filling 61 various positions like Scientist/Engineer.
|Home Page||Click Here|