You want to work for the Kendriya Hindi Sansthan, right? Well, stop looking! In this blog post, we’ll tell you everything you need to know about how they are hiring right now, including how to apply and what to expect if you’re chosen. We hope this will help you find the right job, and we appreciate you taking the time to read it.
The job openings for Kendriya Hindi Sansthan in 2023 have been made public. Anyone can apply for a job at Kendriya Hindi Sansthan, whether they have just graduated or worked for a long time. Here, you can find the most current and upcoming job listings for Kendriya Hindi Sansthan. You can apply right away at khsindia.org.
About Kendriya Hindi Sansthan
The Kendriya Hindi Sansthan started in 1961, and its main office is in the Indian city of Agra. The Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Institute is important for studying and teaching Hindi. Kendriya Hindi Sansthan has places for comparative philological study and teaches people to teach Hindi, among other things. Kendriya Hindi Sansthan includes the Teacher Education Department, the International Hindi Teaching Department, and other offices.
Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Notifications 2023
The Kendriya Hindi Sansthan in Agra, Uttar Pradesh, has just called for people to fill administrative positions. Its public announcement came out in April 2023, including job details.
Those who are interested and qualified can apply for administrative posts. Kendriya Hindi Sansthan in Agra, Uttar Pradesh, has an official website for applying. This page contains everything about the Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Job Notification 2023. Read the official notice or go to the official website for more information.
Kendriya Hindi Sansthan 2023 Recruitment – Overview
|Organization Name||Kendriya Hindi Sansthan, Agra (Uttar Pradesh)|
|Post Name||Administrative Posts|
|Vacancy||33 for All India|
Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Important Dates
|Selection Process||Important Dates|
|Application Form Begin||15th April 2023|
|Application Form Submission Last Date||15th May 2023|
|Exam Date||As per schedule|
|Download Admit Card||Before Exam|
Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Recruitment Age Limit
The date of birth filled by the candidate in the Kendriya Hindi Sansthan online application form and the same recorded in the Matriculation/ Higher Examination Certificate will be accepted by the Kendriya Hindi Sansthan, Agra (Uttar Pradesh) for determining the age and no later request for change will be considered or granted. Kendriya Hindi Sansthan has a cap on how old you can be;
- 18 years old is the minimum age.
- Maximum Age Limit: 27-30 Years (Post Wise)
- Limit of age as of January 1, 2023
Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Eligibility Criteria
There are different eligibility criteria for different job positions. Following are a few of them:
|Job Position||Required Eligibility|
|Accounts Officer||Degree from a recognized university/institute|
3 years of experience in cash, account and budget work in a government office.
|Library Assistant||Bachelor’s degree in Library Information Science|
2 years of experience working in a library
|Academic Assistant||Post-Graduate Degree in Hindi or English with a topic in Hindi or English.|
Hindi and English should be the subjects at the graduation level.
Experience in Translation from Hindi to English and vice-versa
Knowledge of computer applications
|Technical Assistant (Publications)||Post Graduation Degree in Hindi or language science.|
Functional knowledge of English
Experience in proof reading
|Auditor||Must have B.Com Degree from any recognized University.|
3 years experience in Accounts related work/maintenance.
Good knowledge of Hindi and English language.
|Junior stenographer||Candidates should have passed the 12th class from any recognized Board.|
Dictation: 10 mts at 80 wpm in shorthand or Hindi.
Transcription: 50 mts (English), 65 mts (Hindi) on Computer.
|Proofreader||Graduate in Hindi as one of the subjects of study|
Proficiency in proofreading
Knowledge of the English language
|Lower Division Clerk||Graduate in Hindi as one of the subjects of study|
Proficiency in proofreading
Knowledge of the English language
|Library Clerk||Passed the 12th class from any recognized board|
Must have a Certificate of Library Science
If a candidate has a knowledge of Hindi/English typing then it’s a plus point.
Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Recruitment Selection Process
Here is the selection process for Kendriya Hindi Sansthan 2023 Recruitment:
- Written Exam
- Skill/ Trade Test ( As applicable)
- Document Verification
- Medical Fitness Test
How To Apply For Kendriya Hindi Sansthan 2023 Online?
1. Visit the official website that is https://www.hindisansthan.in/
2. Check the KHS India Notification 2023 to see if you are eligible, and then download the application form.
3. The application should be sent with copies of the following certificates. Don’t send the original papers with the application.
- Certificates of education and professional qualifications.
- Caste Certificate, if the candidate belongs to a group set aside.
- Domicile Certificate & Residential Certificate.
- Proof of age/copy of the birth certificate.
- A Copy Aadhaar Card.
- Experience badge, if available.
- If it applies, the original bank draught.
- Attach any other papers that are needed to the entry form.
4. Candidates must send their applications in a sealed envelope per the format. On the left side on top of the envelope, you need to mention – APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ________ (write the name of the post which you are applying for) and CATEGORY______ADVT NO. 07/2023.
Kendriya Hindi Sansthan 2023 Last Date
Before or on the application deadline, candidates must mail their application form and self-attested copies of all required documentation to the following address (By Registered/Speed Post Only). Applications that are submitted after the deadline (May 15, 2023) or that are deficient in any way won’t be taken into consideration.
How To Fill Application Form of Kendriya Hindi Sanstha
Following are the few important instructions which candidates need to follow very closely in order to get selected:
- Fill out the application using plain and capital letters in all fields.
- Candidates can fill out the application in either English or Hindi.
- For each job, you should fill out a separate application.
- The written or skills test date will be sent separately to qualified individuals.
- On the entry form for the Kendriya Hindi Sansthan, you can’t cut or over-harvest.
- Kendriya Hindi Sansthan application that is not full, wrong, wrongly filled out, written over, doesn’t have a name, or doesn’t have a picture will be refused.
- This Kendriya Hindi Sansthan, Agra (Uttar Pradesh) office is not responsible for any mail delay.
- The candidates must write their name, date of birth, and father’s and mother’s names exactly as they appear on their graduation certificate. If they don’t, the Kendriya Hindi Sansthan in Agra, Uttar Pradesh, will cancel their application as soon as they find out.
When is the last date to fill out the application form for Kendriya Hindi Sansthan 2023?
May 15, 2023, is the last date to fill out the application form and send it through speed post.
What is the Kendriya Hindi Sansthan postal address to send the applications?
The Kendriya Hindi Sansthan postal address is “Deputy Registrar, Kendriya Hindi Sansthan, Hindi Sansthan Marg, Agar- 282005 (Uttar Pradesh)”
What are the application fees for Kendriya Hindi Sansthan?
For General, OBC, and EWS Candidates, the fee is Rs 500. If a candidate is SC or ST, the fee is Rs. 250, and the application form is free for PWD candidates.