NIELIT has announced an excellent chance for people looking for work, with 56 job openings. People have been encouraged to apply for positions including scientist, workshop superintendent, assistant director, deputy manager, private secretary, and more by the National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT). Those who want to apply for NIELIT Recruitment 2023 and meet the requirements can do so online between July 15 and August 13, 2023.
If you want to be a scientist, you can look into the NIELIT Scientist Recruitment 2023. You might be interested in the Workshop Superintendent and Assistant Director roles if you have technical knowledge and good organizational skills. There are also openings for Deputy Manager, Private Secretary, Senior Technical Assistant, Junior Assistant, Driver, Electrician, Library Assistant, and Multi Tasking Staff. There will be an interview and a written test as part of the NIELIT Recruitment 2023 process. To get started on this exciting job, qualified people are urged to send their applications online through the official website. Stay updated with the NIELIT Recruitment 2023 notice and click on the NIELIT Recruitment 2023 Apply Online link to send in your applications.
|Recruiter||National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology|
|No.of Posts||56 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||15th July 2023|
|Application Closing Date||13th August 2023|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Selection Process||Interview, Written Test|
For the most recent NIELIT Recruitment Scientist, MTS, and other positions, applicants must have a BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ ME/Ph.D./ M.Sc/ Bachelor degree/ Graduate/ PG/ MBA/ B.Sc/ BCA/ Diploma/ 10th/ ITI. Also, candidates for the job in question should have between 0 and 7 years of experience.
For more information, you can check out the official notification.
Here are the following age limit in tabular form according to the different job posts:
|1. Scientist “C‟ – Upto 35 Years|
|2. Scientist “B‟ – Upto 30 Years|
|3. Workshop Superintendent – Upto 35 Years|
|4. Assistant Director (Admn.) – Upto 40 Years|
|5. Deputy Manager (Database) – Not exceeding 35 Years|
|6. Private Secretary – Not exceeding 35 Years|
|7. Sr. Technical Assistant – Upto 30 years|
|8. Sr. Technical Assistant (Store) – Not exceeding 32 Years|
|9. Sr. Technical Assistant (Civil) – Not exceeding 35 Years|
|10. Personnel Assistant – Not exceeding 30 Years|
|11. Senior Assistant – Not exceeding 32 Years|
|12. Senior Assistant (Accounts) – Upto 30 Years|
|13. Junior Assistant – Upto 27 Years|
|14. Driver – Not exceeding 27 Years|
|15. Electrician – Not exceeding 27 Years|
|16. Library Assistant – Not exceeding 27 Years|
|17. Multi-Tasking Staff – Not exceeding 27 Years|
NIELIT MTS Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
The final candidates for the jobs mentioned above will be chosen based on how well they meet the entry requirements and how well they do in the written exam (if there is one), the skills test (if there is one), and the interview (if there is one).
The written exam’s questions will be of the objective variety and based on OMR. You will lose a quarter of a point for each erroneous response in the OMR-based Written Examination.
Interview, which may or may not be followed by a written test, based on how many people apply for the job(s) at level 10 and above. If a written test is given for a job at level 10 or higher, it will be used to narrow down the candidates for an interview. Only the applicants who are shortlisted based on scrutiny or success in a written test, if one is held, will be asked to come in for an interview in the proportions given at Point No.12.
For the job of Private Secretary, Personnel Assistant, or Stenographer, there will be a separate test of typing skills. There will be a different test of shorthand skills for the position of Junior Assistant. The test of skills will be a qualification test. Skill test standards for the job(s) are listed next to the job(s). The written test will have a 50% pass rate for candidates in the General Category and a 45% pass rate for candidates in the Reserved Category. The course plans for all posted jobs will be on the NIELIT website.
The self-attested copies of recommendations that candidates share with their applications will only be checked against the suitability criteria if the candidate passes the written exam and is then called to an interview if that is the case.
When the candidates come to the interviews in answer to the “Interview Call Letter” sent by NIELIT, they will have to bring a copy of their credentials that they have signed themselves and show the originals. Those who don’t get the originals or copies of important documents that they have signed and dated themselves will be unable to attend the interview. Such applicants won’t be able to get an interview.
Here are the salary details for different posts:
- Scientist “C‟ – Level-11 in the Pay Matrix (Rs. 67700-208700)
- Scientist “B‟ – Level-10 in the Pay Matrix (Rs. 56100-177500)
- Workshop Superintendent – Level-10 in the Pay Matrix (Rs. 56100-177500)
- Assistant Director (Admn.) – Level-10 in the Pay Matrix (Rs. 56100-177500)
- Deputy Manager (Database) – Level-07 in the Pay Matrix (Rs. 44900- 142400)
- Private Secretary – Level-07 in the Pay Matrix (Rs. 44900- 142400)
- Sr. Technical Assistant – Level-06 in the Pay Matrix (Rs. 35400-112400)
- Sr. Technical Assistant (Store) – Level-06 in the Pay Matrix (Rs. 35400-112400)
- Sr. Technical Assistant (Civil) – Level-06 in the Pay Matrix (Rs. 35400-112400)
- Personnel Assistant – Level-06 in the Pay Matrix (Rs. 35400-112400)
- Senior Assistant – Level-06 in the Pay Matrix (Rs. 35400-112400)
- Senior Assistant (Accounts) – Level-06 in the Pay Matrix (Rs. 35400-112400)
- Junior Assistant – Level -2 in the pay Matrix (Rs. 19900-63200)
- Driver – Level -2 in the pay Matrix (Rs. 19900-63200)
- Electrician – Level -2 in the pay Matrix (Rs. 19900-63200)
- Library Assistant – Level -2 in the pay Matrix (Rs. 19900-63200)
- Multi Tasking Staff – Level-1 in the pay matrix (Rs. 18000- 56900)
NIELIT Recruitment 2023 Application Fee
If a candidate is from the grade pay of level 10 or above and is from Gen/OBC, then the application fee is Rs 800 per application, and with the same grade pay and from ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD, the application fee is Rs 400 per application.
If a candidate is from the grade pay of level 7 or below and is from Gen/ OBC, then the application fee is Rs 600 per person. If with the same grade pay level and from ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD, the application fee is Rs 300 per application.
How To Apply for the NIELIT Recruitment 2023
Applicants can complete their online applications for NIELIT Recruitment 2023 by following the steps below.
- Click on the link above or go to the NIELIT page at www.nielit.gov.in.
- Carefully read all of the directions there.
- Use a real Email ID and Mobile Number to sign up online.
- Now, go to the page with the application form by logging in.
- Carefully fill out all the parts of the Application Form.
- You need to upload all needed papers in the right size and style.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Lastly, send in the Application Form and make a copy for future use.
Q1: How many jobs are open in the Latest NIELIT Recruitment 2023?
Ans: In the Latest NIELIT Recruitment 2023, there are 56 openings for positions like Scientist, Workshop Superintendent, Assistant Director, Deputy Manager, Private Secretary, Sr. Technical Assistant, Personnel Assistant, Senior Assistant, Junior Assistant, Driver, Electrician, Library Assistant, and Multi Tasking Staff.
Q2: How do you apply for the NIELIT Recruitment 2023?
Ans: For NIELIT Recruitment 2023, the only way to apply is online.
Q3: What is the application closing date for NIELIT Recruitment 2023?
Ans: 13th August 2023 is the application closing date for the NIELIT Recruitment 2023.
|Home Page||Click Here|