The National Institute of Fashion Technology in Hyderabad posted job openings for Assistant Warden, Nurse, Junior Assistant, Library Assistant, and other positions. Interested candidates can fill out an application online at nift.ac.in/Hyderabad. The last day to complete an application online is April 30, 2023.
Read on to know more about the NIFT Hyderabad Recruitment 2023 eligibility criteria, salary, selection process, etc.
- 1 NIFT Hyderabad Recruitment 2023 – Overview
- 2 NIFT Hyderabad Recruitment 2023
- 3 NIFT Hyderabad Recruitment 2023 Age Limit
- 4 NIFT Hyderabad Recruitment Educational Qualification
- 5 NIFT Hyderabad Recruitment Application Fees 2023
- 6 NIFT Hyderabad Recruitment Selection Process
- 7 How To Apply For The NIFT Hyderabad Recruitment 2023?
- 8 FAQs
NIFT Hyderabad Recruitment 2023 – Overview
|Recruiter||National Institute of Fashion Technology, Hyderabad|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Warden, Nurse, Junior Assistant, Library Assistant, and other posts|
|Number of Vacancies||11|
|Last Date to Apply||30.04.2023|
NIFT Hyderabad Recruitment 2023
The National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) in Hyderabad is a top school set up by an act of Parliament and run by the Government of India’s Ministry of Textiles.
NIFT, Hyderabad, is looking for people to fill the following Group-C Category jobs on a regular basis through direct recruitment. The last day to apply is April 30, 2023.
NIFT Hyderabad Recruitment 2023 Age Limit
Candidates must not be older than 27 years old in order to be considered for the available positions.
NIFT Hyderabad Recruitment Educational Qualification
Here is the list of all the job positions of NIFT Recruitment 2023 and their respective required educational qualification and work experience.
|S.No.||Name of the post||Educational Qualifications||Work Experience|
Assistant Warden (Female)
|Graduate from a recognized University / Institution||One year experience as Assistant Warden in an educational institution.|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) in Nursing from a recognized University |
ii) Registered as a Nurse and midwifery with State Nursing Council.
Six months experience in a minimum fifty-bed hospital after acquiring the educational qualification.
Assistant (Finance & Accounts)
|i) Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce from a recognized University. |
ii) Master’s Degree in Commerce from a recognized University / Institution
Two years experience in Finance and Accounts matters.
Working Knowledge of Accounting Software
Passed 10+2 examination from a Board or its equivalent recognized by the Government.
A typing speed of 30 w.p.m in English or 25w.p.m. in Hindi
Competency in MS Word / applicable software for written / mail correspondence.
|Experience in still & video photography knowledge of video switching, non-linear editing, chroma-keying, Broadcasting, Audio/Video Routing, lighting techniques and operating MAC and Windows OS||Full Time one-year or two years Diploma/ certificate after 10th (NSQF Level 4 or 5) from any Govt. recognized institute||Experience in still & video photography knowledge of video switching, non-linear editing, chroma-keying, Broadcasting, Audio/Video Routing, lighting techniques andoperating MAC and Windows OS|
Lab AssistantKnitwear Design: Competency B
Full Time two years Diploma after 10th from Recognised from ITI/NSTI/IDTR/IGTR in Machinist.
Experience in the operation of computerized flat knitting machines and Circular knitting machines. The candidate should have operational knowledge of Counter Weight setting/Creel setting/CAM setting/Yarm tension setting as per the design.
|Department of Fashion Technology: Competency A|| |
Full-time 1-year or 2-year diploma/ Certificate after 10th (NSQF Level-4 or 5) or from any govt. Institute
Experience in pattern-making and garment construction techniques and ability to work on / operate machinery used in garment production.
|Graduate from a recognized University / Institution with Diploma in Library Science |
Bachelor’s Degree in Library Science from a recognized University / Institution.
At Least One Year of Working Experience in a Well established library
NIFT Hyderabad Recruitment Application Fees 2023
The fee for ‘UR’ and ‘OBC’ candidates is Rs.500/-, and the fee for ‘SC’ and ‘ST’ candidates is Rs.250/- (non-refundable).
NIFT Hyderabad Recruitment Selection Process
There will be two levels of tests in the choosing process of NIFT Hyderabad Recruitment 2023. Tier-I will be a practical or skills test, deciding who gets the job. Tier II will be a type of written test with multiple-choice questions. It will have questions about basic English, general knowledge, aptitude, logical reasoning, basic maths, etc.
- NIFT may set up a Screening-um-short listing-Committee, which will look over all the applications that come in because of this ad and shortlist the qualified candidates based on their skills and experience, among other things. Before or after the decision, the candidate cannot write to anyone. The Institute’s choice will be the only one that counts.
- Only those who have been officially chosen will be told when the practical/skills test and written test will be. The tests will be held at NIFT, Hyderabad.
- The ranking list is the only thing that will be used to choose the candidates. Written-Test will be used to list those who deserve to be on it.
How To Apply For The NIFT Hyderabad Recruitment 2023?
Here is the process to fill out the application form for NIFT Hyderabad Recruitment 2023:
- Go to https://www.nift.ac.in/hyderabad/, which is the main site.
- Click “Careers” at the top of the page.
- Look for the job ad on the work page and click on it.
- Click the link on that page to apply online.
- Send in your online application by the due date.
What is the last date to apply for the NIFT Hyderabad Recruitment 2023?
30th April 2023 is the last date to apply for the NIFT Hyderabad Recruitment 2023.
What is the age limit for NIFT Recruitment 2023?
The maximum age should be 27 years if a candidate wants to apply for NIFT Recruitment 2023.
What is the salary package for NIFT Hyderabad 2023?
The candidates who are successful in getting the job will get a salary that is equal to or more than Pay Level 4 in the pay matrix.