Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (POWERGRID) is looking to fill 48 Junior Officer Trainee (HR) positions. From May 15 to May 30, 2023, people can apply through the Powergrid Junior Officer Trainee Recruitment 2023 Notification. Candidates who want to take advantage of this chance can do so online.
Before entering, the candidate should read this page and the official Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (Powergrid) notice about the Powergrid Junior Officer Trainee Recruitment 2023. At the end of this piece, you’ll find all the important links.
Powergrid Recruitment Vacancy 2023 Overview
|Department/ Organization||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (POWERGRID)|
|Post Name||Junior Officer Trainee (HR)|
|Stipend||Rs. 27500/- (During Training)|
|Application Mode||Online Form|
Powergrid Junior Officer Trainee Vacancy 2023 Important Dates
|Application Form Start||15 May 2023|
|Online Registration Last Date||30 May 2023|
|Fee Payment Last Date||30 May 2023|
|Exam Date||Notify Soon|
|Download Admit Card||Before Exam|
Powergrid Junior Officer Trainee Vacancy 2023 Application Fees
After making sure that the information on the POWERGRID Junior Officer Trainee Recruitment 2023 application form is correct, candidates must pay the Junior Officer Trainee (HR) application fee through the payment gateway on the Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (POWERGRID) website, which is part of the online application. Fees can be paid online through Net Banking or a debit or credit card until May 30, 2023, at 23:59 hrs.
|Category Name||Application Fee|
|General, OBC, EWS||300/-|
|SC, ST, ESM, PwBD||0/-|
The POWERGRID Junior Officer Trainee Recruitment 2023 fee can be paid with a Debit card, Credit card, Net Banking, etc. by following the steps on your computer screen and entering the necessary information.
Powergrid Junior Officer Trainee Vacancy 2023 Age Limit
The candidate’s date of birth on the Powergrid Junior Officer Trainee online application form and the date of birth on the Matriculation or equivalent/birth certificate will be used by the Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (Powergrid) to figure out the candidate’s age. Any requests to change the date of birth afterwards will not be considered or granted. The age limit for Powergrid Junior Officer Trainee Vacancy 2023 is:
- Minimum Age Required:- 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit:- 27 Years
- Age Limit as of:- 30 May 2023
Powergrid Junior Officer Trainee Salary
The Powergrid Junior Officer Trainee Vacancy 2023 salary is:
- Stipend during the training period: Rs. 27500/- pm
- Designation & Level on successful completion of training period: Junior Officer (HR) Gr-IV at S1 level in Supervisory category
- Basic pay on Regularization: Rs.25000/- in the pay-scale of Rs.25000-3%-117500/- (IDA)
Powergrid Junior Officer Trainee Essential Qualification
A candidate requires the following essential qualification for Powergrid junior officer trainee vacancy in 2023:
- Final Year / Semester students of the academic year 2022-23, who expect their results by 14-Aug-2023 may also be considered eligible, provided they fulfil minimum percentage marks or equivalent CGPA in aggregate of all semesters/years up to pre-final examination required for the respective category at the time of applying for the above post.
- Three years full-time Graduate Regular Degree – BBA/ BBM/ BBS or equivalent qualification^ from a recognized Institute/ University with not less than 60% marks.
- Candidates with Post Graduate Degree/Diploma or equivalent higher education qualification shall not be allowed to apply for the said post.
- Their candidature shall be provisional and will be considered for appointment in the event of selection, only if they meet all the eligibility criteria specified.
- The Percentage of Marks in Essential Qualifications shall be considered without rounding off.
Powergrid Junior Officer Trainee Vacancy 2023 Selection Process
The selection process will include a close look at the application, a written test or computer-based test for those who are qualified, a check of their documents, a test of their computer skills, and a pre-employment medical exam.
1. Application Scrutiny
Application review will be based on the Job Specification, Relaxation, and Concession listed in the full announcement and on the supporting papers posted on the application site. So, applicants are told to be very careful when they send the necessary papers. Powergrid’s choice about how applications will be looked at and who will be chosen for the Computer-Based Test will be final and binding.
2. Written Test
The Admit Card must be shown to get into the written test or computer-based test. In the Candidate Login, the admit card with the Roll Number, the Name of the Test Center, and instructions for the test will be made available to the candidates who have been found potentially qualified based only on their online information. For the test, the individual can only get his or her Admit card, Test Guidelines, etc., from the website. Those who do well in the written test or computer-based test will be asked to take the computer skills test.
- Test Duration: 2 hrs
- Questions: Objective Type.
- Each question shall have four answer options.
- Part-I [Professional Knowledge (PKT)] – 120 Questions and Part-II [Aptitude Test (AT)] – 50 Questions
- All questions carry equal marks (1 mark)
- Wrong and multiple answers would result in negative marks of ¼
3. Document Verification & Computer Skill Test
The Computer Skill exam will be of a Qualifying type, and the qualifying marks for the exam will be 50% for applicants from unreserved categories and 40% for those from reserved categories, subject to the reservation of jobs in each separate Region.
How To Apply For Powergrid Junior Officer Trainee Vacancy
- Candidates who are interested in applying and meet the requirements should do so only via Powergrid ‘s online registration system. To submit an application, please visit http://www.powergrid.in > Careers Section > Job Opportunities > Openings > Regional Openings and then “Recruitment of Junior Officer Trainee (HR).” No other method or approach to the application process will be accepted.
- An applicant must be in possession of a valid Email ID, an Alternate Email ID, and a Mobile number prior to registering and submitting their applications on the website.
- Before submitting an online application, a candidate who does not already have a personal email address that can be verified can set up a new email address for themselves.
- During the later phases of the recruiting process, you will need these in order to access information via the candidate login.
- Candidates are strongly encouraged to maintain their mobile phone numbers and e-mail addresses current for at least one year after they have submitted them to the online application form.
- Applicants are strongly encouraged to print their completed online applications and bring them with them when they go in for document verification. Additionally, they should make a note of the user ID (i.e., main email ID) and password (i.e., registration ID) that were obtained during the process of online registration.
- Applicants are strongly encouraged to upload legible copies of the following papers into the place designated for that purpose inside the online application prior to submitting their applications online.
What is the last date to submit the online form for the Powergrid Junior Officer Trainee Vacancy 2023?
30th May 2023 is the last date to submit the online form for the Powergrid Junior Officer Trainee Vacancy 2023.
What is the upper age limit required to apply for the Powergrid junior officer trainee vacancy?
27 years as of 30.05.2023 is the upper age limit required to apply for the Powergrid junior officer trainee vacancy.
What is Powergrid?
A Maharatna Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Power, Government of India, is one of the biggest transmission utilities in the world. Its job is to plan, coordinate, supervise, and direct the entire Inter-State Transmission System. As of April 30, 2023, Powergrid was in charge of 1,74,601 circuit kilometres of transmission lines and 273 substations. It moves about 50% of the power made in the country through its transmission network.