SBI SO Recruitment 2023 notification announced 217 vacancies for various positions. Applications are being accepted for several posts at the State Bank of India (SBI). Candidates who meet the requirements and the eligibility criteria can apply for the positions through sbi.co.in, the SBI’s official website. The company currently needs to fill 217 positions as a result of the recruitment campaign. The registration process will last until May 19, 2023.
SBI SO Recruitment 2023: Overview
A summary of all the important information to be known is tabulated below:
|Recruitment Organization||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||May 19th, 2023|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
SBI SO Recruitment 2023: Vacancy
Detailed information about the post and the available vacancy is tabulated below:
SBI SO Regular Vacancy Details 2023
|Post Name||Total Post||Post Name||Total Post|
|Manager (Development Lead)||1||Deputy Manager (Developer-OFSAA)||2|
|Manager (Infra Architect)||1||Deputy Manager (Informatica/ ETL Developer)||2|
|Deputy Manager (Database Administrator)||7||Deputy Manager (Treasury Support)||2|
|Deputy Manager (IT Treasury)||5||Deputy Manager (Microsoft Active Directory Services)||2|
|Deputy Manager (Software Developer)||5||Deputy Manager (DevOps)||1|
|Deputy Manager (Java Developer)||3||Deputy Manager (Middleware Administrator WebLogic)||1|
|Deputy Manager (Network Engineer)||3||Deputy Manager (System Administrator Linux)||1|
|Deputy Manager (CRM Developer)||3||Assistant Manager (Java Developer)||64|
|Deputy Manager (Production Deployment & Support)||3||Assistant Manager (Full Stack Developer)||14|
|Deputy Manager (Infrastructure Engineer)||2||Assistant Manager (.Net Developer)||6|
|Deputy Manager (Middleware Engineer)||2||Assistant Manager (Angular Developer)||4|
|Assistant Manager (IIB Developer)||4||Assistant Manager (Software Developer)||10|
|Assistant Manager (BMC/SANOVI Support)||4||Assistant Manager (Endpoint Security Support)||6|
|Assistant Manager (Android Developer)||4||Assistant Manager (Developer – OFSAA)||5|
|Assistant Manager (iOS Developer)||4||Assistant Manager (Microsoft Active Directory Services)||5|
|Assistant Manager (Pl/SQL Developer)||3||Assistant Manager (Platform Engineer)||2|
|Assistant Manager (DevOps Admin)||1||Total||182 posts|
SBI SO Contractual Vacancy Details 2023
|Post Name||Total Post||Post Name||Total Post|
|Assistant VP (Technology Architect)||2||Assistant VP (Integration Architect)||1|
|Assistant VP (DevOps Architect)||2||Assistant VP (Performance Architect)||2|
|Assistant VP (API Architect)||2||Senior Special Executive (Middleware Architect)||1|
|Assistant VP (Infrastructure Architect)||2||Senior Executive (API Designer)||2|
|Assistant VP (Program Manager)||1||Senior Executive (API Developer)||6|
|Assistant VP (Application Architect)||2||Senior Executive (API Performance Tester)||1|
|Assistant VP (Security Architect)||1||Senior Executive (Dev-Sec-Ops-Developer)||2|
|Assistant VP (Cloud Architect||2||Senior Executive (API Security Architect)||2|
|Assistant VP (Data Architect)||2||Senior Executive (Microsoft Active Directory Services)||1|
|Senior Executive (Endpoint Security Support)||1||Total||35 Posts|
How to fill SBI SO Recruitment 2023 application form?
To apply for the SBI SO Recruitment 2023, follow these procedures:
- Access the SBI SO Notification 2023 to determine your eligibility.
- Visit the sbi.co.in website and go to the Current Openings page.
- Complete the application.
- Upload the necessary paperwork online
- Make the payment (fees)
- Print the application form
- Candidates for various Specialist Officer SCO Exam 2023 positions may apply between April 29, 2023, and May 19, 2023.
- Before submitting an application for the State Bank of India (SBI) Various Specialist Officer Recruitment 2022, candidates should read the notification.
- Please verify all documents, including eligibility, ID proof, address information, and basic information.
- Please have the following documents ready to scan: a photo, signature, ID proof, etc.
- It is important to carefully study the preview and all columns before submitting the application form.
- If a candidate must pay an application fee, they must submit it. If you don’t have the necessary application fees, your form isn’t finished.
- Take a copy of the completed and submitted form.
SBI SO Recruitment 2023: Eligibility Criteria
In order to get selected for the SBI SO Recruitment 2023, there are some eligibility criteria such as minimum and maximum age, qualification and experience. Age, qualification and experience differ as per the posts or vacancy.
The maximum age limit for SBI SO Recruitment 2023 is as follows:
|Senior Executive||35 Years|
|Senior Special Executive||38 Years|
|Assistant VP||42 Years|
|Assistant Manager||32 Years|
|Deputy Manager||35 Years|
Minimum Age: N.A.
Age Relaxation Extra as per State Bank of India Recruitment SCO 2023 Rules
Qualifications required for all the posts mentioned above are provided in the notification announced by SBI in a detailed form. For detailed post-wise information and qualifications, check the notification. The basic qualifications required are as follows:
- Post-graduation is mandatory.
- MBA as an additional qualification is preferred.
- BE/BTech in (Computer Science/Computer Science & Engineering/Information Technology/Software Engineering/Electronics & Communications Engineering or equivalent degree in relevant discipline) or MCA or MTech/MSc in (Computer Science/Information Technology/Electronics & Communications Engineering) from a recognised university
To check the detailed eligibility criteria, visit the link below.
SBI SO Salary
MMGS-III Basic Pay: 63840-1990, 5-73790-2220, and 2-78230
- Deputy Manager
MMGS-II Basic Pay: 48170-1740, 1-49910-1990, and 10-69810
- Assistant Manager
JMGS-I Basic Pay: 36000-1490; 7-46430-1740; 2-49910-1990; 7/-63840
- Assistant VP
CTC range: from 28.00 lacs to 31.00 lacs
- Senior Special Executive
CTC range: from 23.00 lacs to 26.00 lacs
- Senior Executive
CTC range: from 19.00 lacs to 22.00 lacs
SBI SO Selection Process
The selection process for SBI SO Recruitment 2023 will be based on the
- Regular Post
- Written Test on an interaction basis
- Contractual Posts
- Shortlisting on a cumulative interaction basis
The selection process includes the following steps:
- Examination (written, OMR-based, or computer-based)
- Skill or practical examination, if applicable, for any post
- Document Verification
- Interview, if applicable
- Medical Examination
- Final Merit List
SBI SO Exam Application fee
The application fees for SBI SO Recruitment 2023 differ on the basis of the categories. The category-wise application fees are as follows:
|For General/ OBC/ EWS||₹ 750/-|
|For SC / ST / PWD||NIL|
|Payment Method||Online Payment using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking etc.|
SBI SO Recruitment Exam 2023: Important Dates
All the important dates for the SBI SO Recruitment 2023 are mentioned below:
|Last date for registration for online application||19/05/2023|
|Tentative date of Online Test||June 2023|
|Tentative Date of Downloading Call Letter for Online Test||10 Days before the exam|
What day did the SBI SO Recruitment 2023 application process open?
The application process for SBI SO Recruitment 2023 started on April 29, 2023.
How do I apply for the SBI SO Recruitment 2023?
Visit the SBI SCO official website to submit an application. Or follow the steps mentioned in the above article.
What is the closing date for SBI SO Recruitment 2023 applications?
The SBI SCO Recruitment 2023 deadline is May 19, 2023.
How many positions will be filled by SBI SO Recruitment in 2023?
In all, 217 positions are available through SBI SO Recruitment 2023.