In a recent announcement, the Tehri Hydro Development Corporation (THDC Indian Ltd. Recruitment 2023) invited engineering graduates to apply for a variety of positions in the power industry as part of its engineer recruitment drive for 2023. For people with the abilities and commitment to be leaders in their professions, THDC, a pioneer in the hydroelectric power sector, provides a demanding and fulfilling work environment. This hiring effort intends to fill five positions, making it a fantastic chance for new engineers to begin their careers in this booming sector.
The need for qualified engineers in the power sector is growing as India maintains its focus on infrastructure and sustainable energy development. THDC India Ltd., which offers the country top-notch hydroelectric power solutions, plays a significant role in this growth narrative. Candidates who join the company as engineers will get the chance to work on innovative initiatives and support India’s energy security. This is not just an opportunity to land a prestigious career but also a chance to have a significant impact on the future of the country.
Individuals with a B.E., B.Tech., or B.Sc. in engineering from a variety of fields, including civil, electrical, mechanical, and computer science, are eligible for the THDC India Ltd. Recruitment 2023. This makes sure the business can continue to keep its competitive advantage in the power industry by luring in personnel with a variety of specialities. Individuals are going to be assessed based on their academic credentials, post-qualification experience, and performance in a personal interview in order to ensure a fair and transparent selection process.
- 1 THDC Recruitment: Overview
- 2 THDC Recruitment 2023: Vacancies
- 3 Salary
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Selection Process
- 6 Application Fees
- 7 How to Apply for THDC Recruitment 2023?
- 8 THDC India Ltd. Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
- 9 FAQs
- 9.1 What is the deadline for THDC India Limited recruitment 2023 applications?
- 9.2 How many positions are going to be filled through THDC Recruitment 2023?
- 9.3 What selection criteria are there for the THDC India Limited Recruitment 2023?
- 9.4 What is the THDC India Limited recruitment 2023 remuneration structure?
THDC Recruitment: Overview
THDC India Ltd. Recruitment 2023 has published a notification for the five general manager and manager positions. To be eligible to apply for these posts, candidates must have completed their graduation and postgraduate studies. Interested and eligible candidates are required to submit their applications on or before June 1, 2023.
|Recruitment Organization||THDC India Limited|
|Qualification Required||Graduation/Post Graduation|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Name of The Post||General Manager (Civil), General Manager (Electrical), Manager (IT), Dy. Manager (IT)|
THDC Recruitment 2023: Vacancies
The THDC India Limited Recruitment has posted 05 positions for General Manager, Dy. Manager. According to the official release, the THDC India Limited openings of 2023 are given below:
|Name of the post||No. Of post|
|General Manager (Civil)||01|
|General Manager (Electrical)||01|
|Dy. Manager (IT)||01|
The minimum basic pay set by the hiring authority will be paid to the applicants who are chosen for the THDC Recruitment 2023. The following table shows the THDC India Ltd. salary by post:
|Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|General Manager||Basic pay of Rs. 1,20,000/- to Rs. 2,80,000/-|
|Manager||Basic pay of Rs. 80,000/- to Rs. 2,20,000/-|
|Dy. Manager||Basic pay of Rs. 70,000/- to Rs. 2,00,000/-|
The applicants who intend to register for THDC India Ltd. Recruitment 2023 must meet the required qualifications for this position. Applicants can review the detailed requirements listed here for THDC India Limited Recruitment 2023.
The maximum age limit as per the Advt. No. 09/2023 is as follows:
|Name Of the Post||Age|
|General Manager (Civil)||55 Years|
|General Manager (Electrical)||55 Years|
|Manager (IT)||45 Years|
|Dy. Manager (IT)||40 Years|
Candidates from the special category are eligible to seek age relaxation.
|Name of the Post||Qualification|
|General Manager (Civil)||Full-Time B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engg.)/ in relevant Discipline from a recognized University or institute recognized by appropriate statutory authority in India.|
|General Manager (Electrical)||Full-Time B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engg.)/ in relevant Discipline from a recognized University or institute recognized by appropriate statutory authority in India.|
|Manager (IT)||Full-Time B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg./Technology)/MCA/ Level “B” examination in Computer Science/ IT from a recognised Indian University or Institute recognized by appropriate statutory authority in India with not less than 60% marks.|
|Dy. Manager (IT)||Full-Time B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg./Technology)/MCA/ Level “B” examination in Computer Science/ IT from a recognised Indian University or Institute recognized by appropriate statutory authority in India with not less than 60% marks.|
- Experience in the relevant field of hydro/thermal/Solar/Wind will be considered for the post of general manager (civil and electrical).
- For the posts of Manager (IT) and Dy. Manager (IT), candidates with 59.99% marks in the Essential Qualification are not eligible and shall not be rounded off to 60%.
- For deserving internal candidates, relaxation in the number of years in terms of experience criteria in the immediate lower grade or scale may be allowed.
The process of getting selected for the positions of general manager and deputy manager in THDC Recruitment 2023 is as follows:
- The selection of candidates will be on the basis of experience in the respective field and performance in the interview.
- Candidates shall be shortlisted for the personal interview in a ratio of 1:5. A personal interview will be conducted for eligible candidates.
- However, if the ratio of eligible applicants to the number of vacancies for the post is in excess of 1:5, the number of candidates will be restricted to a personal interview based on their academic record and experience.
Candidates are required to pay the application fees for the THDC India Limited Recruitment 2023 as per their category via online mode. The category-wise application fees are given here.
|SC/ST/PwBDs/Ex-Servicemen/ Departmental Candidate||Nil|
How to Apply for THDC Recruitment 2023?
Applicants are required to follow the given procedure in order to apply for the position of General Manager, Dy Manager, in THDC Recruitment 2023:
- Visit the THDC website at https://www.thdc.co.in, which is the official one.
- For the registration to be successful, provide your email address and mobile number.
- Use your credentials for registration to log in.
- Upload the scanned images of the signature and photo.
- Fill out the application form completely and accurately.
- Now, upload the academic transcripts, diplomas, etc.
- Make an online application fee payment.
- Complete the application form and print a copy for your records.
THDC India Ltd. Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
All the important dates related to the THDC India Limited Recruitment 2023 are tabulated as follows:
|S.No||Particulars||Date and Time|
|1.||Opening of Online Registration||03.05.2023 (10:00 AM)|
|2.||Closing of Online Registration||01.06.2023 (11:59 PM)|
|3.||Last date of submission of payment details in the Online Portal (For Registered candidates only)||03.06.2023 (5:30 PM)|
What is the deadline for THDC India Limited recruitment 2023 applications?
For advertisement numbers 09/2023, the application deadline is June 1, 2023, for THDC India Limited Recruitment 2023.
How many positions are going to be filled through THDC Recruitment 2023?
For the THDC Recruitment 2023, there are a total of five openings listed in advertisement number 09/2023.
What selection criteria are there for the THDC India Limited Recruitment 2023?
Candidates will be chosen based on their work history and interviews.
What is the THDC India Limited recruitment 2023 remuneration structure?
The article above contains a full breakdown of the remuneration for THDC Recruitment 2023.