Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has posted a job notice for Assistant Director General positions. Those who are qualified can apply. You can apply for the UIDAI Assistant Director General employment if you want to work for the central government. There are several job openings for people with B.E., B.Tech., and Master’s degrees. Applicants are asked to send their completed applications online or by mail. The last day to send in a properly filled-out application is May 15, 2023.
UIDAI Recruitment 2023 – Overview
|Recruiter||Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)|
|Job Name||Assistant Director General|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||15/05/2023|
UIDAI Recruitment 2023 Vaccany Details
The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) seeks qualified candidates for the Assistant Director General (Technology) post at the Technology Centre in Bengaluru. This job will be filled on a deputation basis and paid according to Foreign Service terms. There is just one open position here.
UIDAI Recruitment 2023 Tenure Period
The successful candidates will serve as deputies for a period of five years. The loan department may release an officer for a shorter time depending on their own regulations and procedures, but in any event, the duration will not be less than three years.
UIDAI Recruitment 2023 Age Limit
The candidate’s age should be less than or equal to 56 years old, as stated in the official notification for the UIDAI Recruitment 2023.
UIDAI Recruitment 2023 Qualification
To be considered for the Assistant Director General (Technology) position, prospective candidates must possess the following qualification.
- Officers already employed by the Central Government who occupy comparable roles permanently in the Parent Care Department; OR Applicants who have completed at least four years of standard service at Pay Matrix Level 11 or above. OR Officers from the state or union territory government, a public sector undertaking, or an autonomous organization who hold a regular job in a grade comparable to the position and have the necessary amount of experience.
- A master’s degree in computer application, engineering, or technology degree that is at least four years from an institution recognized by government bodies is required.
UIDAI Recruitment 2023 Experience Required
Below is a list of the knowledge needed for the job in question.
- Experience with monitoring and putting together big projects with many ecosystem partners.
- Taking care of work linked to IT purchases and IT inventory control.
- Experience working on projects related to e-Government and ICT.
- They should be able to develop software, manage databases, manage networks and network security, manage Linux, and so on.
- Experience with Big Data, DevOps automation, Microservices design, and the cloud, as well as knowledge of new technology areas like AI/ML, Blockchain technologies, Computer vision, etc.
UIDAI Recruitment 2023 Salary
Those who are chosen will be paid based on the Pay Matrix Level-12.
UIDAI Recruitment 2023 How To Apply
- Go to the website at uidai.gov.in
- Click on “Work with UIDAI
- Open “Vacancy Circular for the post of Assistant Director General(Tech) in UIDAI, Technology Centre Bengaluru on a deputation basis.”
- Click to see what you need to do to be eligible.
- Get the application and print it out.
- Fill in the information on the application.
- You can send in the entry form by mail or online.
Various Apply Mode
- Eligible candidates can apply online (by email) or Offline mode.
- Email (Online) – [email protected]. in
- Address (Offline) – Director (HR), Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), Bangla Sahib Road, Behind Kali Mandir, Gole Market, New Delhi-l10001
UIDAI Recruitment 2023 Last Date
If you want to apply for UIDAI Recruitment 2023, you must do so by May 15, 2023. Once the people are chosen, they will be appointed Assistant Director General at UIDAI Bangalore.
Are there any application fees for completing the UIDAI Recruitment 2023?
No, there are no application fees for filling out the application form for UIDAI Recruitment 2023.
What is the last date to apply for UIDAI Recruitment 2023?
15th May 2023 is the last date to apply for UIDAI Recruitment 2023.
|Home Page||Click Here|