Visva Bharati Santiniketan Central University is conducting Visva Bharati Recruitment 2023 on its official website, www.visvabharati.ac.in, to fill 709 vacancies for various non-teaching posts. These posts include Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS), Lower Division Clerk/Junior Officer Assistant, Typist, Laboratory Attendant, and others. According to the Visva Bharati Notification 2023, applicants interested in applying and meeting the requirements may do so up to the 16th of May 2023. Read the whole article to learn all there is to know about Visva Bharati Recruitment 2023.
Visva Bharati Recruitment 2023 Notification
Visva Bharati Santiniketan Central University has announced the availability of Visva Bharati Notification 2023 to fill 709 positions advertised as vacant in advertisement no. 01/2023. The whole announcement may be found in its formal form on the website, www.visvabharati.ac.in. The Visva Bharati Notification 2023 provides information on the whole recruitment process for Visva Bharati. This information covers important dates, eligibility criteria, selection process, exam pattern, application fee, wage structure, and many other things.
Visva Bharati Recruitment – Overview
|Organization Name||Visva Bharati|
|No.of Posts||709 Posts (Tentative Vacancy)|
|Application Starting Date||17th April 2023|
|Application Closing Date||16th May 2023|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Selection Process||Written test, Sill test, Practical/ Trade test, and Interview|
Visva Bharati Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
|Visva Bharati Apply Online 2023 Start||17th April 2023|
|Last date to Apply for Visva Bharati 2023||16th May 2023|
|Downloading of Visva Bharati Admit Card||TBA|
|Date of Examination||TBA|
Visva Bharati Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
On the website www.visvabharati.ac.in, an online application procedure for Visva Bharati Recruitment 2023 has only recently been made available. The application form must be submitted via the online system no later than May 16, 2023. Candidates are encouraged to complete the application form as quickly as possible to prevent turmoil at the very last minute.
Visva Bharati Recruitment 2023 Application Fees.
When applying for a position with Visva Bharati in 2023, prospective candidates must make the appropriate financial contribution. The application fee must be paid via an online payment method, such as net banking, UPI, credit card, debit card, or one of the other options. The Visva Bharati Recruitment 2023 application form will not be considered complete without payment of the application fee. The deadline for submitting fees via the website is May 16th, 2023, at 11.50 p.m.
|Group and Level as per 7th CPC||Category & Application Fee|
|Group ‘A’ posts (Academic Level / Level -14)||UR/ EWS/ OBC – Rs.2000/-SC/ ST – Rs.500/-Women and PWD (40% and above) – NIL|
|Posts of Group ‘A’(Level -12 and Academic Level/ Level-10 )||UR/ EWS/ OBC – Rs.1600/-SC/ ST – Rs.400/-Women and PWD (40% and above) – NIL|
|Posts of Group ‘B’ (Levels -7 and 6)||UR/ EWS/ OBC – Rs.1200/-SC/ ST – Rs.300/-Women and PWD (40% and above) – NIL|
|Posts of Group ‘C’ (Level-5,4,3,2 and 1)||UR/ EWS/ OBC – Rs.900/-SC/ ST – Rs.225/-Women and PWD (40% and above) – NIL|
Visva Bharati Recruitment Educational Qualifications:
1. Registrar: Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks or equivalent grade with at least 15 years experience as an Assistant professor.
2. Finance Officer: Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks or equivalent grade with at least 15 years experience as an Assistant professor.
3. Librarian: Master’s Degree in Library / Information Science / Documentation Science. Ph.D. Degree in Library Science / Information Science / Documentation / Archives and manuscript keeping. A candidate should have at least 10 years of experience.
4. Deputy Registrar: Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks or equivalent grade with 05 years of administrative experience.
5. Internal Audit Officer: Officers from Audit and Accounts Services or similar organized services in the Central / State Government.
6. Assistant Librarian: A Master’s Degree in Library Science, Information Science, Documentation Science, or an equivalent professional degree with at least 55% marks. NET / SET / SLET Qualification.
7. Upper Division Clerk / Officer Assistant: A Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline + 02 years experience as LDC / Junior Office Assistant + Speed in English Typing @ 35 wpm. Proficiency in Computer Operations.
8. Lower Division Clerk / Junior Office Assistant cum Typist: A Bachelor’s Degree. English Typing @ 35 wpm. Proficiency in Computer Operations.
9. Professional Assistant: Post Graduate in Library and Information Science with 02 years relevant experience (OR) Bachelor’s Degree in Library and Information Science with 03 years relevant experience.
10. Laboratory Attendant: 10+2 Pass in Science Stream (OR) Matriculation Pass with Science as one of the subjects and passed in the skill certificate program in Laboratory Technology.
11. Assistant Engineer: 1st class Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant engineering. 03 years relevant experience.
12. Private Secretary / PA Level-B: Bachelor’s Degree + at least 03 years experience. English Stenography Speed: 120 w.p.m. in English, English Typing speed: 35 w.p.m. in English. Knowledge of Computer Applications.
13. Stenographer: Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline. English Stenography Speed: 80 w.p.m. in English, English Typing speed: 35 w.p.m. in English.
14. Senior System Analyst: B.E. / B.Tech (Computer Science and Engineering) with at least 55% marks (OR) M.Sc. (Computer Science) / MCA / M.Tech (CSE) with 55% marks.
15. System Programmer: B.E. / B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering / Electronics Engineering. 05 years of programming experience.
Visva Bharati Recruitment 2023 Age Limit
|Registrar, Finance Officer and Librarian||Below 57 years|
|Deputy Registrar, Senior System Analyst||50 years|
|Internal Audit Officer||56 years|
|Other Group A Posts||40 years|
|Group B Posts||35 years|
|All Group C Posts||32 years|
How To Apply For Visva Bharati Recruitment 2023
- Candidates who meet the requirements should submit their applications via the Visva Bharati Online Application Portal (visva-bharati.ac.in).
- Candidates are expected to provide all of the needed information and attach any applicable documents.
- On May 16th, 2023, at 11:59 pm, the application period for the online application will close.
What is Visva Bharati?
The Visva Bharati Act of 1951 authorized the establishment of Visva Bharati as a unified teaching and residential Central University. This allows Visva Bharati to fulfil its role as an Institution of National Importance.
How to Submit Your Application for the Visva Bharati Recruitment?
Online registration is the only method that will be accepted for the Visva Bharati Recruitment 2023. Candidates who meet the requirements should submit their applications via the Visva Bharati Online Application Portal (visva-bharati.ac.in).
What is the last date for applying for Visva Bharati Recruitment 2023?
16th May 2023 is the last date for applying for Visva Bharati Recruitment 2023.
How many jobs total in the Visva Bharati Recruitment 2023?
Visva Bharati Santiniketan Recruitment 2023 has about 709 Non-Teaching Posts (Group A, B, C) that need to be filled.